Helmet inner pads snaps

wreckwriter

Donating Member
Registered
The pad snaps on this brand new shoei helmet keep popping loose. Any suggestions short of super glue? Cheap little plastic pieces of junk.
20230520_091729.jpg

I have an issue with mine popping loose also if I'm not careful when I take the helmet off. It's always the same pad and doesn't seem to affect anything when loose so I don't even bother to snap it back in anymore. Would be nice to fix it though...

I have an issue with mine popping loose also if I'm not careful when I take the helmet off. It's always the same pad and doesn't seem to affect anything when loose so I don't even bother to snap it back in anymore. Would be nice to fix it though...
Yea, that's when mine pop too. More than one on mine. I expected better from a high end bucket.

I'll have the same issue with a new one. The way I grab the helmet to take it off my head causes it to come loose. I think my head is a weird shape though, I had to get a L helmet and it's pretty tight on the cheek area, but I had to get a thicker top pad because it sat too low.

I don't dislike the RF1400 but I did like my RF1000 more.

Back