shoei helmet xl $150.00

dsbunton646

Registered
Found this on ebay searching for a new lid. Thought I'd sharebecause from what I have found it is pretty cheap for an rf-1000. I'm not fond of the graphic scheme or i would have snatched it up already.

SHOEI RF-1000 HELMET SUZUKI HAYABUSA EDITION (SIZE-XL): eBay Motors (item 180566374854 end time Sep-28-10 12:39:47 PDT)

!B3zZ4r!!2k~$(KGrHqZ,!hYE)75Z81,zBMnk+efBUQ~~_12.jpg

I've got that exact helmet in white and blue .
$150 is a steal literally . That scheme is a perfect match for the graphics on your bike ! You should snatch it up and forget the other two in other thread.
Oh wait i forgot you need a large don't you ???

No. I need the xl Blanca. Funny cause all my other helmets are xl and fit well, although I wear fitted hats in a 7 1/4 or so.

Than that's the one I would get !
Only reason I'll be going with a new diff helmet is I can't find same white and blue in large for $199.
They are all $350 or more and I think I'm gonna give an RF-1100 a try cuz they are only a few bucks more .

Only 3 positive sales and the seller doesn't appear to be a dealer or a business, but rather a private seller. Looks like a great deal and that helmet is a match for silver Busa I would take it over the others just not to trusting on ebay sale.

Back