Hello!

Chiefers

Registered
Hello everyone! Just thought I'd finally register and say hi to everyone.

This is me -> ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Put a new swingarm on it a couple weeks ago.
biggrin.gif
I'm one of those, get the busa for a first bike sorta thing =S but I don't regret it, truly an awesome machine.

<!--EDIT|Chiefers
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151644134 -->

Hey we dont allow 12 year old's on this site!

Nah just kiddin
smile.gif
Welcome and be safe. If you havent already take the MSF course.

Congrats! and welcome!

Just really control that right wrist of yours, The beast will not hesitate to bite you!

Congrats and welcome! Hopefully that was just clothing for posing and not riding!
biggrin.gif
Becuase that pic is so dark it doesn't count and you must post more.

Does your mom know you went to buy a bike or does she think you went to the movies?
laugh.gif

lol the movies, no...I was with my dad at the NHRA race in St. Louis. He works for Mickey Thompson tires so he goes to all of them and i got bored sitting at home and I went along. And yes, that pic was taken by my dad as he was riding by on his golfcart before we took off back for the hotel; I do have gear =). Also, about the MSF courses, I found out on their website which place near me offers them, but I don't know what to do from here. It doesn't mention dates of when the classes are or how much $$, so do I just call and find out? or...iunno =(

Welcome. Wear your gear and put the front brake rotor back on.

Anyone going to US 41 Drag strip this Saturday night? They are having a bike night.

Welcome to the board!
smile.gif

As far as the MSF goes, after you have clicked on your state from the image on the main webpage, you will be presented with a list of locations.  The "Website" column has a link named "View".  Click it to open the page for the details for that particular location.  There will be a telephone number someplace on that site.

Or, you can follow this URL http://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/brcschedule.htm to see the locations and contact information for the sites in Ohio.  It is $25 for the BRC (Basic Rider Course), free if you are under 18.

The BRC is good training.  Do it!

Good luck.

<!--EDIT|HRJR
Reason for Edit: "typo"|1151679110 -->

Welcome aboard!

$25 dollars in Ohio?? wow... it was $150 in California when i was stationed there!!!
wow.gif
Good thing the base paid for it!!
tounge.gif

Welcome Aboard... Just Call the MSF and book a class. $25
cool.gif
I think it is $275.00 for us Massholes and $225.00 for under 21.

Back