New member from belgium

W1m

Registered
Hello,

My name is Wim and I'm 21, I live in Belgium (Europe). A mounth a go I bought my first Hayabusa. He's from 1999 and it has 11.300 km on it. (that's +/- 7021,5 mile). He's stock for the moment but I'd always had a intrest in drag racing so this is going to change in the futur.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I hope you like hem.

Greetz Wim

<!--EDIT|W1m
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142959337 -->

Welcome to the site and Congrats !
biggrin.gif

Very nice and welcome. Beautiful country.

Last July I had to escape Paris and took a train to Brussels. I tell a lady at the airport about being glad to be anywhere other than France. She says " Some of you Americans are A-holes, but ALL of the French are"
laugh.gif

Very nice and welcome.  Beautiful country.

Last July I had to escape Paris and took a train to Brussels.  I tell a lady at the airport about being glad to be anywhere other than France.  She says " Some of you Americans are A-holes, but ALL of the French are"  
laugh.gif
Thanks for the welcome, nice site! with lots of info

Greetz Wim

<!--EDIT|W1m
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142956845 -->

Welcome and sharp bike. Is it all stock? I did not think it came in those colors in 1999.

Welcome. Hopefully yer a chick if your calling your bike "him"

Hey wasn't Dr. Evil from Belgium?

welcome to the board...was in England long time ago, should traveled around but I didn't...I regret that for life...
sad.gif
but I'll try that some other time...anyway, welcome the board and these folks loves pics...don't forget that...
argue.gif

Yes.. congrats on the bike!
cool.gif

Can't wait to see the pics as you transform 'er into a nice drag bike~

Welcome to the org!
smile.gif

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

enjoy the madness............................
argue.gif

biggrin.gif

welcome to the org! your bike looks like it was well taken care of, nice purchase.

I was just in brussels last week.... only at the airport but still
smile.gif

Back