My new paint job!

camaroguy72

Registered
Painting courtest of 469*Boy Robert Kelly from suzukihayabusa.org ... he definately hooked me up.... . whatcha guys think. Updated with new pics!

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

<!--EDIT|camaroguy72
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147462494 -->

any chance the pixs could be made a little smaller. very blurry. but paint looks hot
hot.gif

looks nice u gona do the pegs too, my friend did his gsxr 1000 just like that n it looks hot we just put the pegs on last week n that gave it that finishing touch . keep up the good work is looking good.

That is the perfect Busa!! I love the all black.

Question: Your frame doesn't look matte like on a normal SE/LE--was it originally silver as well?

I think it reminds me of one of the aliens from the movie alien... and i'm thinking you need to powder coat your pass. pegs and rear sets and i'm thinking why did you leave the stickers on your frame if it was painted... other than that i'm sure it looks good in person... pics are a bit blurry to tell if it has any orange peel look to it.

did he paint over the headlight and turn signals too?

ya gotta take it out in the sun and get some good pics!

Yep,The "Doc" can paint,get a load of this as well,this is his old bike......

100_1205.jpg

Holy crap Rob, I didn't know you had this planned for the busa. I can't wait to see it in person (I haven't seen your bike in a while). I will make sure to bring my camera to take some pics of it.

Pics are a bit big and blurry, but from what I can see, it looks nice...shiny...
biggrin.gif

Well it's the perfect color. Good to see the black, looks good.

So what happens when you start scraping fairings with me when you get back East
rock.gif
?
You did get a little touch-up paint, I hope.

Back