Picked up an 06 today...

AaronG

Registered
I bought this back in October but just haven't been satisfied with it-
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

So I went a couple weeks ago an auto and bike show and sat on a GSXR1000 and fell in love.  Bad thing is they sold it wed. and I was planning on buying it today.  Well they got in some new bikes today and this is what I brought home.  I LOVE it!!!!

One with my 6 year old-

Any cheap or free mods I should take care of?

<!--EDIT|AaronG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143862740 -->

Congrats on the new bike
cool.gif

Congrats and welcome..Nice colours...My favourite..
smile.gif

As far as free mods, I would take the reflectors off and cut the fender a little to clean it up.  Also, I would recommend putting some electrical tape on the windscreen up front.  It will prevent noise from vibrations (Camaroguy pointed it out for me).  I would drill out the stock cans too, makes a nice note out back.

Nice bike, blue the fastest color

<!--EDIT|Youkai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143930250 -->

Congrats on the new bike... You'll love it. Cute girl you got there too.

I was riding around last night and two Busas pulled up beside me, now don't forget lubbock has sold alot of Busas but I never see any so I was suprised to say the least, one of them was AaronG this is the 1st 06 that I've seen in person the Blue/Grey looks very nice Congrats on the Busa Aaron

I'm like the other guy I met bad with names for a day or two then I'm good, but the other guy has an 01 black/grey
another guy James showed up on his Honda CBR 600 black and grey 05 Sweet looking bike

But its cool I got some ppl to go ride with besides my Hardley riding roomate
laugh.gif

Back