Hello from england

There are days when I need reverse
wink.gif

Welcome to the org!! Glad to have you here
biggrin.gif

Dayum.... I bet it launches nice and hard!!! Congrats, looks like a real fun ride. best part is that you won't have to worry about the kickstand mod.
laugh.gif

to cool . looks fun. you can go for a month long trip. with that rack:cool:

I think it's pretty amazing you chose to ride again...has it been a full 9 years since you rode? What did you ride before the accident?

thanks for the warm welcome guys its a great forum you guys have here!!!
its great to get that free life buzz that cars just dont give
funny as it may seem ive missed riding more than anything else since i had my accident but IM BACK lol
the rack on the back swivels round so i can lift my wheelchair on
dam she's fast cant wait to get her down the drag strip!!
thanks again

I think it's pretty amazing you chose to ride again...has it been a full 9 years since you rode?  What did you ride before the accident?
thanks cars just dont do it for me ive been in the sadle since i was 8 years old
i had the accident on a little 2 stroker an rgv 250 they are great fun round town
ive riden all sorts of bikes from moto x up to a gsxr 1100 that had nitros/gas airflowed/flatslide carbs ect
it feels great to ride again!!

Pretty cool
cool.gif

Well, we love pics here...so keep 'em coming when you've got them and enjoy the org...best Busa site on the web and I believe you are the only trike Busa member we've got
biggrin.gif

Well good for you...
Glad your bake on a bike (of sorts)...
Your "still in the wind" anyway you look at it...
Welcome to the madness...

David

Cool ride!

Your reputation may have preceded you here on the board. Someone posted up some pics of a bike like yours maybe a year or so ago. Maybe it was yours? How long have you had it?

Back