Hello!

Welcome to the board!
smile.gif

As far as the MSF goes, after you have clicked on your state from the image on the main webpage, you will be presented with a list of locations.  The "Website" column has a link named "View".  Click it to open the page for the details for that particular location.  There will be a telephone number someplace on that site.

Or, you can follow this URL http://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/brcschedule.htm to see the locations and contact information for the sites in Ohio.  It is $25 for the BRC (Basic Rider Course), free if you are under 18.

The BRC is good training.  Do it!

Good luck.
$25... it's $275 in Massachusetts!! I didn't realize that was such a markup!!!!
rock.gif

welcome and nice ride i have been riding all my life and it still took a while to get used to my baby take your time and be safe

Question! My dad was able to get me one of his companies shootout tires, which so far seems to be great for traction instead of the tire slipping all over the place. I told him I didn't think it mattered because I'm not going to be acting stupid and trying to take off like a bat out of hell. Should I keep it? or go back to stock. He's one of those if you get something like this he has to "take it up a notch", he's already tried to put a bunch of new parts on it to give it more power. I won't let him because what do I need it for? To make it even more dangerous for myself than it is already? I just wanted to see if I can get a few opinions about tires.

Welcome to the board!
smile.gif

As far as the MSF goes, after you have clicked on your state from the image on the main webpage, you will be presented with a list of locations.  The "Website" column has a link named "View".  Click it to open the page for the details for that particular location.  There will be a telephone number someplace on that site.

Or, you can follow this URL http://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/brcschedule.htm to see the locations and contact information for the sites in Ohio.  It is $25 for the BRC (Basic Rider Course), free if you are under 18.

The BRC is good training.  Do it!

Good luck.
rock.gif
I paid $135 in CT. Yeah, $25 is real cheap.

Welcome to the board  Chiefers
beerchug.gif
 I'm new here too. You found he best Busa site on the web.

[/QUOTE]

Well, its FREE in IL. Plus you don't need to seperately take the written and riding exam if you successfully complete the course. They just test you on the last day of the course. You take the completion certificate to the Secretary of State office and get your motorcycle endorsement. Cool huh?

The catch is that its really hard to register for the course. The seats get filled up pretty quickly. But thats expected, right?

Question! My dad was able to get me one of his companies shootout tires, which so far seems to be great for traction instead of the tire slipping all over the place. I told him I didn't think it mattered because I'm not going to be acting stupid and trying to take off like a bat out of hell. Should I keep it? or go back to stock. He's one of those if you get something like this he has to "take it up a notch", he's already tried to put a bunch of new parts on it to give it more power. I won't let him because what do I need it for? To make it even more dangerous for myself than it is already? I just wanted to see if I can get a few opinions about tires.
get use to the bike first before modifiing the motor. if anything put some nice appearance parts on the bike then when you fill comfortable with the bike then if you want start doing some mod's to the motor. I got some good pointers for you if you want

Back