Hello peeps its RSD,the Rubb,Rubbersidedown

hey rubb don't feel sad
i suppose she would see that selling as reasonable.

sounds damn bad but sometimes you have to strech to the ceiling to be able to continue your life somehow.

all my best wishes 4 u and ur future
that u get back on ur feet as stable as a 10 ton concrete block

Almost forgot to mention for the first time in 20+ years Rubb is BUSA-LESS. Yup. Some years I owned both Gen I and II at the same time.

Sometimes life can kick you in the knackers...well Rubb forgot to wear his jock strap....:laugh:

Rubb.

man watch out that they don´t wanna burn you - my lil try to make a joke ;)

how stupid can an institute / its personnel be,
to lose ashes - unbelievable .

lil hint - leave the 12/76 "pump" at home. 2nd "joke"

Wow, Andy, I'm really sorry to hear about what's been happening to you. When did we talk last? Only a few weeks ago, I thought? I trust that you've found somewhere to rest your head? A friend's house or? We have more than enough homeless people on the streets of this town without you being one too.:( I wish that I could offer you something but you'd probably rather be in a damp cardboard box than bunking in the war-zone that is my house... not that we have a spare bunk. HeII, I don't even want to be here most of the time... :confused: ... good thing I work a lot these days.

Try to stay strong.

Almost forgot to mention for the first time in 20+ years Rubb is BUSA-LESS. Yup. Some years I owned both Gen I and II at the same time.

Sometimes life can kick you in the knackers...well Rubb forgot to wear his jock strap....:laugh:

Rubb.
H. I know what it is like to be down and out. Stay strong and come back stronger. I have lost 3 girl friends and a wife to canser. 1 in a crash where I fractured my back in 8 places another to? We still do not know. And the one with 5 kids we brok up and now she is with an Heroic adict. But I still have my busa dream and a new girl friend who is 40 years younger than I. For gosh sake I am 16 yrs older than her father.fathers. 1st photo wife 2nd photo is Penny who died next to me in the crash Dallis TX. 3rd photo and 4th new girl friend. She is also the nices and sweeest girl I have eber meet. So it can get better but you have to staystrong and take care of your self.. OH I wish I could lose just 35 lbs.

20230416_112215.jpg

20230415_192826.jpg

20230228_192848.jpg

20230228_192819.jpg

Back