Hello New Board Member

BusaOnSteroids

Registered
Can you believe it, he finally talked me into joining this board, I know he enjoys this site very much. And really I have enjoyed seeing alot of the topics and have learned alot about riding this past year. Im just a newbie even when it comes to riding and always enjoy going on a run with Mick. He recently bought a Honda Rebel 250 and a Honda 500 Shadow, Im learning on the Rebel and hopefully be on the Shadow come summer. He also bought a Harley-Davidson for us both to ride together, but his ultimate is his Busa, which I hope by the end of summer I can be able to ride it......lol That is if he doesn't sale it first....trying to talk him out of it...lol Stubborn he is....lol

Welcome.... hopefully you can talk some sence into him...I can't believe he's selling it after the 12 times he's changed colors. That 250 will work well for you and be an easy transition to the 500. Ride safe!

congrats keep up the good work and welcome aboard
cool.gif

Welcome Mrs Creekboy, I hope to meet you both before too long. If nothing else, I'll be at the Bash in April.

Dan

Welcome - Welcome - Welcome, it's always nice to have the other halfs influence to balance out everything  
face7.gif

Welcome Mrs. Creekboy! Looking forward to meeting you both at the bash. I promised Mick that I would lend back the tobin seat that you sold me... so you could get some ride time on the busa!

Back