Welcome
cool.gif

Congrats on the new bike. I wish my dad would buy a Busa to ride with me. Be carefull the busa is a big step up from the Shadow. By the way the '05 red/black is the fastest color. Did anyone mention pics?

<!--EDIT|shimmyz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120935100 -->

Congrats on the new bike. I wish my dad would buy a Busa to ride with me. Be carefull the busa is a big step up from the Shadow. By the way the '05 red/black is the fastest color. Did anyone mention pics?
The pics will probably come with the ride on the 17th. Like I said, hes been riding along time, but aint quite got the computer thing down yet!

Welcome to the board, GSXcite!!
cool.gif

'Tis an incredible bike indeed! Enjoy and be safe...
smile.gif

Welcome. I ride every now and then with my dad, he has a Yamaha V-Star. I could never convince him to get a Busa. He thinks sportbikes are so uncomfortable. He's even talking about getting a Goldwing.

Congrats! & welcome aboard.  
beerchug.gif
thanks for the shout! wish we could do some riding in your territory. we lived in fahardo P. R. while serving in the navy sea bees. GSXtacy spent his first birthday there! would love to go riding in the rain forest and down to Ponce.

The family that rides together stays together.
smile.gif
I got my dad (69 yrs. old) off his Goldwing and into a yamaha shop 3 years ago where he discovered the fun he was missing. Now he rides his FZ1 about 80% of the time while the poor Wing collects dust except for the occasional long distance ride.

Good choice GSXcite!!!! I tought i'd post a pic of my 2005 R and B just to share!

pic.jpg

Welcome aboard GSXcite (aka Pimp Daddy ) now lets see some photoz
super.gif

Sea Bees, huh. I worked side by side with them for a while station at Pearl Harbor and must say that you guyz are some crazy Muthaz
tounge.gif
super.gif

super.gif

who says old dogs can't learn new tricks. traded my honda shadow for a busa just like my sons GSXtacy. can't wait to go riding with him on the 17 th and meeting other busa owners. Ihave been riding motorcycles for 40 years and the busa is incrediable. !!
Wow! At 60, maybe I'm not the oldest rider on this site after all !? Welcome and having a son that "goes for it" too is a definite plus. My kids are old before their time, both hate motorcycles! Have fun and be careful!
sorry cc at 60 your still older than me but you are probably just like me. i get along and enjoy young people more than old farts like us. my co workers and friends think i have a few screws loose for riding a busa! if they only could twist on throttle in fifth gear at 85 mph they might understand. damn i love this bike!!!!!!!

who says old dogs can't learn new tricks. traded my honda shadow for a busa just like my sons GSXtacy. can't wait to go riding with him on the 17 th and meeting other busa owners. Ihave been riding motorcycles for 40 years and the busa is incrediable. !!
Wow! At 60, maybe I'm not the oldest rider on this site after all !? Welcome and having a son that "goes for it" too is a definite plus. My kids are old before their time, both hate motorcycles! Have fun and be careful!
sorry cc at 60 your still older than me but you are probably just like me. i get along and enjoy young people more than old farts like us. my co workers and friends think i have a few screws loose for riding a busa! if they only could twist on throttle in fifth gear at 85 mph they might understand. damn i love this bike!!!!!!!
LOL, I can still remember the lecture I got in Feb when I got mine. It was my secret plan, I knew you would be hooked!
devil.gif

LOL, I can still remember the lecture I got in Feb when I got mine. It was my secret plan, I knew you would be hooked!  
devil.gif
the bad thing is i didn't even have to ride yours to get the busa under my skin. all i had to do is look at the picture of yours and i said to myself that is one good looking bike. i tried to consider other bikes but after talking to the dealer and asking the question will a honda interceptor be able to cruise with my boys bike? he said noway! ok how about a 750 katana? no can do! bandit 1200 ? nice try ! he asked the question, why don't you just get a busa? the light finally came on. but thanks for your help son.

Back