GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
who says old dogs can't learn new tricks. traded my honda shadow for a busa just like my sons GSXtacy. can't wait to go riding with him on the 17 th and meeting other busa owners. Ihave been riding motorcycles for 40 years and the busa is incrediable. !!

That’s my Dad!! Luckily hes better with the bike than the computer! Can’t wait till the 17th.
egitarre77.gif

Father and son combo!! You two are going to spend alot of time together now!! I wish my dad rode.

Like I said GSXTacy you are a lucky, lucky son! GSXcite welcome, congrads & frequent this site if your want! You will find many friends here!

Big welcome Xcite , this like a , buy one get one free ?, if so can we return the young feller and keep the oul feller ..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

But seriously , what a blast , dad and son on Busa's ...Excellent..

biggrin.gif

Welcome Pop!  Some of us old farts need the company!
beerchug.gif

You have to post pics if you get a new bike, sorry but that is the rule here.

Just figured id give you a heads up before you get flamed.
umnik.gif

Congrats to you! I just got one tonight myself!

Congrats on the bike and welcome to the board. I'll be meeting you on the 17th!

who says old dogs can't learn new tricks. traded my honda shadow for a busa just like my sons GSXtacy. can't wait to go riding with him on the 17 th and meeting other busa owners. Ihave been riding motorcycles for 40 years and the busa is incrediable. !!
Wow! At 60, maybe I'm not the oldest rider on this site after all !? Welcome and having a son that "goes for it" too is a definite plus. My kids are old before their time, both hate motorcycles! Have fun and be careful!

Back