Hello from Lincoln Nebraska

kendall

Registered
Hey everyone, had my 07 busa for a year now, actually a year and 5 days :thumbsup: Been a great bike so far for me. Its pretty much stock except for some leo vince slip ons. I'm the third owner, first one put 4200 miles on it and sold it. The second owner put exactly 100 miles on it and put it up for sale. From what I could gather from conversation with him is it basically scared the heck out of him and he didn't want anything to do with it. His loss my gain. Hoping to put some luggage on it so I can use it for a good roadtrip sometime in the early part of summer. Looking at roadtripping out to Colorado to see my brother and take in some sights. This is my third bike, started on an 82 gs650 that was a blast to ride. Next was a Suzuki M90, another fun ride but sold it due to wife having some medical issues.
82suki.jpg
004-1.jpg
and now rolling on this machine
3c51c98b-54ee-4d44-a05a-f9d8a1028840_zps0e476c18.jpg

Thanks, been reading through the classifieds. Never know what can be found in there, been on the look out for some bags or a trunk to put on it.

:welcome:. Another Nebraska Busa!
I'm 100 miles west of you on I80.
I'll have saddle bags and a tail bag set for sale when my third wheel trailer shows up. (Hopefully any day now.). I'll even deliver the bags to you if you are interested when the weather gets warm enough to ride.

:welcome:. Another Nebraska Busa!
I'm 100 miles west of you on I80.
I'll have saddle bags and a tail bag set for sale when my third wheel trailer shows up. (Hopefully any day now.). I'll even deliver the bags to you if you are interested when the weather gets warm enough to ride.

Very cool, what do you have for bags? I'm definitely interested, I'll do some searching and see if i can come across some pictures. I'm so tired of this cold weather, I'm ready to ride. 100 miles, must be grand island or there abouts

Very cool, what do you have for bags? I'm definitely interested, I'll do some searching and see if i can come across some pictures. I'm so tired of this cold weather, I'm ready to ride. 100 miles, must be grand island or there abouts

I think the bags are field sheer, I'll look when I get home tomorrow.
Here's a pic of them on my bike.
johntrip026-1.jpg

And another.

johntrip024-1.jpg

Yes this winter has been cold and long, thankfully not much snow. Your close guessing GI , I'm in Hastings.

Last edited:
Welcome! I just joined this week and I'm also from Lincoln! Hope to be picking up a Busa this weekend to add to my stable of bikes. We'll have to have a get together for the local members this spring!

Also did you sell that M90 locally? My co worker has a blue M90 identical to that. He put a set of pipes on it but I know the M90 isn't a very common bike.

Hey kylej, i sold my m90 to a guy in omaha. I have seen the bike you are talking about though. Often times he is heading into town on hwy 34 out by kawasaki, must be from malcom or seward? I rode it over to quaker steak and lube in council bluffs a few times and was always the only 90 there. Typically 500+ bikes there so it was cool being the only one.

Definitely have to ride sometime, maybe hit a bike night at the tilted kilt.

Welcome! Lincoln is my home town, so nice to see both of our new members from there.

Hey kylej, i sold my m90 to a guy in omaha. I have seen the bike you are talking about though. Often times he is heading into town on hwy 34 out by kawasaki, must be from malcom or seward? I rode it over to quaker steak and lube in council bluffs a few times and was always the only 90 there. Typically 500+ bikes there so it was cool being the only one.

Definitely have to ride sometime, maybe hit a bike night at the tilted kilt.

I talked to him today, he bought it from Dillons in Omaha. Might be the same bike? He lives in Malcom and rides to work quite often.

Back