Hello

BryanDollery

Registered
Hi,

I've recently bought a new-to-me busa. '04, purple and black, tri-oval yoshis, 4000kms on clock. Last owner bought it, his wife slowly realised what it was he bought, and sent him back with it -- poor bugger :-)

I had it for two weeks, and had my driver's licence taken off me. I'll get it back in three-months though, and now that I've bought a valentine one, I'll be a little safer.

I've already put some carbon frame-sliders on the front and carbon swing-arm sliders on the back. I've also gone a bit weird and bought handgrips and tank-protector both with carbon look and busa logos. Oh, and I've got some carbon bar ends too :-).

I'll be posting some pictures soon, but just wanted to say hi to everyone. This is the best bike in the world, and even though I'm not allowed to ride it at the moment, I'm still high on the thought of owning it :-)

Bryan - FighterPilot Stylee :-)))))

Man having your license pulled sucks. You're gonna have to explain that one. 160kph through town maybe?
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board and congrats on the purchase. You have plenty of time, post some pics
smile.gif

Carl

Well, the Purple and Black ones are the fastest, so I suppose it's to be expected.
smile.gif

Welcome to the board, Carbon-Boy...

Congrats and welcome to the madness....
beerchug.gif

if ya haven't notices... we likes pics round here...so, um PICS PLEASE...
cool.gif

Back