Hello From Maine

Mainebusa

Registered
Lol I never know where to start on introductions. Well I'm an owner of a 2015 busa and I loooove it! Managed to put 825 miles on it before I put her up for the season and omg am I chomping at the bit to go out and ride once things warm up and most of the sand and gravel is off the road.
As for riding experience... Most has been on dirt bikes, a 85 virago 750, gsxr600, and now a busa.
Only thing that has been done to her is a bit of chrome and two brothers silencers. More likely than not going to go the sport touring route with my girl rather chasing top speeds.
Looking forward to being a member rather than just a reader of the board. You guys are amazing on here

IMG_20170304_133807092.jpg

There are 2 registered Busa's in VT and we both belong here already.

Practically everyone else rides a Harley in this state.

Nice grid work on the vents, always wanted to do that mod but never have the time.

Welcome to the madness!

Ride safe.

Nice grid work on the vents, always wanted to do that mod but never have the time.

Welcome to the madness!

Ride safe.
Hi Bubba. Thanks for the welcome. During my bonding with my new ride this coming weekend (if I don't have to work again!), I'll be a doing a thorough cleaning then a waxing/sealing with Meguiars M21 sealant. I used it on the gixxer before trading it in and on all my cars. Stuff works great and lasts. As I do the waxing, I will take note and appreciate the subtle styling cues like the grid work on the vents. Didn't even notice them yet. Haven't had the time, but now that you mention it (I went down into the rec room and took a good look) yes, they are nicely done. As is the whole bike! Ride safe? My wife and daughters are silent about my getting back into the game/sport. They worry, as expected, but not because I'm a bad rider (they've all ridden with me over the years on various MC's and know I'm competent if not highly skilled) but they worry about cagers texting, drunks, and plain old a-hole road ragers. Fortunately, I live in a very rural area in the Quiet corner in CT. I can stay away from heavy traffic fairly easily and I always plan on being home before dark, before the deer and drunks come out So, yeah, I'll do my best to ride safe. Thanks for the well wishes. :beerchug:.

You ot to run up to Loring next weekend and watch the high speed runs.
Someday. My bonding/cleaning/waxing time got put on hold... had to work. The Puig hugger came as well as the fender eliminator and some gopro bracket goodies.... so if I can stay home and get everything done, I hope to be riding her soon. Today would have been perfect... 84 degrees, low humidity, but yard work was a priority before the rains return. Cool temps return but Soon... Soon.....:beerchug:

:welcome: to the .Org :welcome: Nice bike and nice cans :cool:
Thanks Bigdey. Yeah, I'm diggin the cans.. they look kinda like big afterburners, but I know they are heavy. When I get a few thousand miles on her, I'll decide if a Yoshimura upgrade is worth the money. We shall see. I'm just shickled titless I actually have this bike in my rec room after so many years of lusting for a hyperbike. :beerchug:

Welcome onboard, New Englander here also, there are a few of us. We get out and ride as often as we can.
Thank you sir. Pleasure to be aboard! A forum member pointed me to the band of riders.net forum. Lots of riders sort of near me. I hope to join them once I get a couple thousand miles under my belt and feeling comfy on my black beauty. If you and your crew are ever in the area, I'd be happy to join you. :beerchug:

Back