Hello from Indiana

Sky Rider

Registered
Picked up a used '06 Busa with 5k miles a few weeks ago for pretty cheap mainly due to the last idiot who owned it not knowing what he was getting himself into as a first bike and dropping it on it's side :duh: (moron).

Anyway I'm only 19 years old almost twenty (but wait! hear me out!) I've grown up most of my life on/around the track. My dad loves to go up to Michigan on the weekends during the season and let lose even at his age which is pretty awesome. After getting my license I got my endorsement soon after riding an '05 Katana 600. I've been on dirt since I was 8 so I had some history on two wheels. When I turned 18 I got an '08 GSXR 600 and turned it into my own track bike. I have put over 100k miles on the street and 2 years on the track.

I am not some over cocky squid who just bought a Busa for the name. After only 300miles on it I have quickly learned to respect its power and around where my limits are. I am an AGATT kinda guy even when it's over 100 out. And no I didn't buy the Busa to fly 186 MPH down the interstate. I love it for its comfort, design, and the power underneath me.

The picture I attached shows the damage to the side. I'm sure I can touch it up just might be a PITA to match the color.

P1030585.jpg

Welcome to the oRg. ColorRite should be able to match up the paint. Glad you found us. :welcome:

Welcome to the board, sounds like you got some brains upstairs...

AGATT, and know to keep it on the track!

kudos, and welcome to the org. :beerchug:

:welcome: Mate you sound like you got your head screwed on look forward to some of your stories of sharing the track with you dad as I too have a son that runs with me.:beerchug::thumbsup:

Back