newbie from indiana

thanks for warm welcome and reassurance that I'm not too old to enjoy life.For you guys that asked, I'm from madison, which is about half way between cinci and louisville.Lookin forward to meeting and riding with some of you guys, since I'm the only one of my friends that have sport bike. My friends all have harleys or dual sports or dirt bikes, but just had have one of these machines.Having raced motocross a few yrs ago and then went to cars and raced a few classes and ended up in dirt late models for a few yrs, then retiring and suppoting my son in karts and when the girls set in and his interest level dropped, I still have the need for speed sooooo.... here I am.thanks again guys,(and girls) for the welcome and I'm sur you'll hear from me about all kinds of questions in the future.:beerchug:

thanks for warm welcome and reassurance that I'm not too old to enjoy life.For you guys that asked, I'm from madison, which is about half way between cinci and louisville.Lookin forward to meeting and riding with some of you guys, since I'm the only one of my friends that have sport bike. My friends all have harleys or dual sports or dirt bikes, but just had have one of these machines.Having raced motocross a few yrs ago and then went to cars and raced a few classes and ended up in dirt late models for a few yrs, then retiring and suppoting my son in karts and when the girls set in and his interest level dropped, I still have the need for speed sooooo.... here I am.thanks again guys,(and girls) for the welcome and I'm sur you'll hear from me about all kinds of questions in the future.:beerchug:

As far as age you're right in the thick of it around here :laugh:

:welcome: I r a nubie too! Celebrated my 2week rebirth today. (A graduation of sorts, Harley man to a Busa fan.) These people r nice and assured this 51yr old that you don't get to old for a Busa, you mature into the proper appreciation of The Busa.

Welcome and i am only about a half hour from the west side border of Indiana. This group of guys and gals are great!:beerchug:

:welcome: to the ORG. I’ve got a black and gunmetal grey 06.
Grew up in Chicago.
Forgot to say don't worry about age I'am 54 there are a lot of us here in our late 40's and early 50's. Like you said I too am gald I didn't have this bike when I was younger I may not be here now if I did!

Last edited:
Back