newbie from indiana

brightman

Registered
hello gents.been riding bikes for pretty close to 40 yrs (yea I'm getting old)..just turned 48,and have to say that I've had tons of bikes in all kinds of styles but nothin compares to this machine. always wanted one and finally picked one up from a co-worker,05 black and grey,and this thing ROCKS. Sure am glad they didnt have this when I was younger...wheww.... Feel I'm skilled and mature enough now to repect the power and speed of this machine and keep myself safe.Sooo...pretty sure I'll be on here for advice andpull from you fellers vast experience and knowledge....THANKS IN ADVANCE.:bowdown:

Welcome aboard. :thumbsup: Where abouts in Indiana? We have a few members up north. I am not far From Cincinatti and ride with some non Busa guys from IN.

Where in IN? Glad to see another Hoosier around here. There is a wealth of information around here and a lot of cool people. Welcome aboard!

:welcome: to the board...you are going to find that you aren't that old when you are hanging aroung here :whistle: i'm 40 and am the youngest one in the group sometimes :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::welcome: Nice to have another indiana rider. Well all have to get together and ride before the season is out.

Back