Hello Busa Brothers

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
[co
SHOCKED.gif
lor=blue][/color] Hello I am new to the site..( Just a few days ago) . I have put the small block chevys aside and bought a Busa.. I am mechanically inclined but not on motorcycles... .This site is a Great help..Thank You to All... Also I would like to learn all I can about the Busa and how to tear it apart and place it back together ( in working order) SO if anyone out there lives near The Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia intersection and is tearing down A Busa and wouldnt mind some company for a few hours Please let me know.. This site is Great and I have found a second home..NOW IF I could just learn how to use a computer....Nan nu Nan nu

post pics..there are members in your area. They will chime in soon.

I will get pictures soon.. Maybe this week...Then figure out how to place them here on the site ( topic) I'm not too good with computers..But can build the @C3!&* out of an automatic trans ..Electrician by trade.. Thanks again and could use all the help I can get...
beerchug.gif

welcome to the board! If cap wants to show you any pictures.....Just say No.
all_coholic.gif

You can taredown a 350 block and rebuild. Then you can work on a Busa. Suzuki has made it very user friendly.

And get them pics.

I am located near Mt Eagle. Directly B/T Chattanooga and Nashville on I- 24 in the mountains.I bought a 2001 Busa and then a student of Mine ( I am a martial arts instructor) Bought one .Now 2 guys that I work with are wanting one.. SO I think we will start a Busa / cycle club here.. Thanks for the comments and welcomes!

there is a meet at deals gap , in april, its close to you and there should be others coming from that direction . real good time , gettin all the busas in one spot!

Back