Hello

jetsetter

Registered
Hello all, I have been a long time "lurker" and have only posted a couple of times in the past. I love the site and have learned a lot about my bike from the info on here.

I have an '06 red and black busa that I now have 22000 miles on. I love the bike and have even ridden it to the Dragon all the way from Kansas.

I just figured it was about time I introduced myself.

welcome.gif

worthless.gif

beerchug.gif

Hello all, I have been a long time "lurker" and have only posted a couple of times in the past.
LIAR!!!

Your post count says that was your first post!

assume the position
zzwhip.gif

j/k

Welcome aboard! Lets see a pic of your machine. That scheme is one of my all-time favorites!

Hello all, I have been a long time "lurker" and have only posted a couple of times in the past.
LIAR!!!

Your post count says that was your first post!

assume the position
zzwhip.gif

j/k

Welcome aboard! Lets see a pic of your machine. That scheme is one of my all-time favorites!
Uh Oh, talk about not being able to count!

I thought I had posted before.

I'll try to put up some pics if I have any with me. I'm away from my baby for awhile on business so I can't take any new ones.

This is at least a picture of one like it.

My_new_toy.jpg

Hey jet ... have you seen my car?

lambo_lp640_genf.jpg

Although the pic isn't my actual car, mine has four wheels, openable doors, and headlights too ...
poke.gif

Okay, okay ... I'll leave the newbie alone ...
sadnews.gif

Good boy ...
goodboy.gif

ARgH! Not only reflectors but the shovel too!
corner2.png

*EDIT*
Okay come out of the corner. I see that was fresh out of the crate.

BY THE WAY , BLACK IS THE FASTEST COLOR!!!!!
Absolutely black *cough(and red)cough* is the fastest color.
lol1.gif
Both of you are wrong. The '05 black/grey come out of he crates running 8 second quarter miles.
laugh.gif

http://www.mpsracing.com/Pages/articles/CrateTo8/CrateTo8.htm

Its been proven twice.
all_coholic.gif

http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews/anmviewer.asp?a=1479
I tried to buy one of those '05 that color, but couldn't find one. It was the end of the year and everybody said they were out. After I bought this one, I saw several in different show rooms.

Oh well I like my bike very much and the colors have grown to be my favorite. Sometimes I just sit and admire it, then that turns into having to get on and go for a ride in the night air. For me the whole thing is very relaxing, even the crazy acceleration is something to take my mind off of all the stresses in life.

For me the whole thing is very relaxing, even the crazy acceleration is something to take my mind off of all the stresses in life.
You know, I tell that to so many people and they think I'm a fool.

"How could you say you're at peace when riding when those things are so dangerous."

I could never really explain it until I read something here on the ORG. "4 wheels move the body. 2 wheels move the soul."
smile.gif
Truer words were never spoken.

Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly Jet. Congrats on your bike.

Sometimes I just sit and admire it, then that turns into having to get on and go for a ride in the night air. For me the whole thing is very relaxing, even the crazy acceleration is something to take my mind off of all the stresses in life.
That my friend, is what the Hayabusa is all about !!!! (motorcycles period !!)

I still catch myself at 3:30 a.m., in the garage, just looking, until I can't take it anymore, and have to go for a ride !! However now at 3:30 a.m. it's about 30 degrees, so the ride ain't all that long, LOL. I've had cars (actually a Jeep) that I REALLY liked, but I actually feel a bond with my Busa, is this wierd ?

Anyway, WELCOME jetsetter !!!!
welcome.gif
welcome.gif

welcome.gif

Sometimes I just sit and admire it, then that turns into having to get on and go for a ride in the night air. For me the whole thing is very relaxing, even the crazy acceleration is something to take my mind off of all the stresses in life.
That my friend, is what the Hayabusa is all about !!!! (motorcycles period !!)

I still catch myself at 3:30 a.m., in the garage, just looking, until I can't take it anymore, and have to go for a ride !! However now at 3:30 a.m. it's about 30 degrees, so the ride ain't all that long, LOL. I've had cars (actually a Jeep) that I REALLY liked, but I actually feel a bond with my Busa, is this wierd ?

Anyway, WELCOME jetsetter !!!!
welcome.gif
welcome.gif
I have another vehicle that's like a jeep. It's kind of the same type of thing with it, but still very different.

The pic I have of it is too big to upload. It's a 2000 Tacoma with 13" of lift, lockers front and rear, 39.5 x 18 Boggers, a supercharger, an upgraded fuel system and 5.71 gears.

welcome.gif

Back