Hello

Welcome my friend. You sure did some damage to that front tire.
cool.gif

Welcome. I wouldn't mind having a 1k like that to keep the Busa company. Nice bike

Welcome to the org.

Enjoy the madness..........................
jump9.gif
beerchug.gif

welcome!   Seriously, how are long trips on 1000?  gruelling, numbing or extacy?  are you pondering adding or trading for a busa?
I havent took a realy long trip yet the longest I have rode was up to San Antonio witch was hour 1/2 and I figured it would be my back tired nope more my wrists ever thing else was good.. AND YES I realy want to add a BUSA....I Live in a large apartment but my door is right in front of the stairs so its a tight squeeze to put the bike up every night I am always scared I am gonna scratch it up real bad but 7 months no scratches... I keep it in side because 3 to 4 bikes in corpus were getting stolen every night my buddys busa got stolen and it got so bad a guys gsxr 600 got stolen off a military base but anyways .... The busa wont fit in the door my banker done said 3 thousand down and I can drive off with a 06 busa any time I want I am still pre approved but like I said no where to keep her And im not gonna take a chance and leave her out side so untill I get a new place the 1,000 will stay in the family........Nate

I realy want to thank you all very much for the very warm welcome.. I hope to learn as much as I can before I ride off the floor with my new BUSA ...Nate

Welcome, and great looking bike. Seems like Mladin (for sure) and Corser (maybe?) are the ones to beat this year in AMA and WSBK.

Back