Hello

Welcome - that seat makes my a$$ hurt just looking at it
wow.gif

TY everyone for the warm welcome.
The rash happened from a NOOB mistake. I made the lowering blocks, standing back thinking, man it looks awesome lowered and it fell over right in front of my eyes needles to say i shoulda done the kickstand mod first. Yes the seat is uncomfortable but i only live about 6 mins from the dragstrip, as i dont get to much time to ride on the street with my work schedule so i just keep that seat on.
My mods are for you who are wondering, all of them i machined myself.

2 1/2 lowered front
3 inch lowered in back
clutch lock up ring w/stiffer spings
NOS system installed by me 36jet
mps fuel enrichment
billet bar ends
shnits rpm window
kickstand mod

Hey do you have to have the lowered kickstand if you lower the bike 2 inches in the rear because i was planning on doing that for now and getting a nice lower kickstand when i drop it an inch in the front with a triple tree or should i just wait and have it all done at once wich i'de prefer to do but that means im gonna have to wait and save up some more any suggestions

Welcome, Garrett. Nice BUSA!

I know how it feels to watch your baby just fall over, that feeling really SUCKS!
pissed.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
nice bike. You should come down to the meet n greet in Eureka springs next weekend the 18 th - 20 th. Several members will be at the Pointe West motel right on Beaver Lake. We would love to meet you, and since your are so close it would be an easy one day trip if you wanted to.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
Enjoy and be safe, that's one
kickass.gif
scoot. Sorry you don't ride much. Throw some times at us.
super.gif

Back