Hello, Everyone!

Forge

Registered
Hello, everyone. I'm new to this site, but have been riding for years. I am in San Antonio, Texas and currently am riding a 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200s. I need more power and I am looking for a busa. Does anyone know of any for sale around the San Antonio area? I'd prefer an '03-'04, but if the price is right, will go older. Thanks!

hi,welcome listen you might wanna trade the bandit in and get your self a new busa !cause once you get one the bandit isnt gonna move out of its parking spot!!!i tell you the truth.so why not get one more good use out of it and use it to get a new HAYABUSA!!!!!!!!

welcome Forge....

Man just trade the bandit in, and go for it. Just respect the Hayabusa and before u know it u will be a pro with it.

I came from an 2004 R1....what a difference...i had to change everything i knew. BUT i respected the Busa and its power until it taught me how to ride it.

Once that happends u will ride with a smile knowing u have a legendary bike

Hello, everyone.  I'm new to this site, but have been riding for years.  I am in San Antonio, Texas and currently am riding a 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200s.  I need more power and I am looking for a busa.  Does anyone know of any for sale around the San Antonio area?  I'd prefer an '03-'04, but if the price is right, will go older.  Thanks!
Welcome to the board.... i had a bandit before i bought the busa. i am friends with the local suzuki dealer and he let me test ride one and from that point on i did not want to get back on the bandit. I sold my bandit within the next 2 weeks and bought a busa about a month later.

the busa is just so much smoother than the bandit ( and of course all the other stuff, more power,faster etc.) you won't be unhappy with your decision to buy a busa. good luck with your search, for a used or new.
blu88

welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

Welcome,
and please remember, the Busa commands respect, or it WILL bite Ya!  Ride safe!

I use to have a 03 Bandit. I traded it in for the Busa. The Busa is such a terrific bike. I think you will find the Busa more confortable than the Bandit. I don't have to mention anything about the power. All I can say is hold on tight. The power is unbelievable!

Back