HELLO EVERYONE

cooper

Registered
Hello everyone!!!! I have been lurking around this great site for about 5 months...i love the site's fast responses, detailed discussions, diverse opinions and informative people...
I am currently waiting on my 2005 le busa to show up ... sometime is may... i am starting to have questions that aren’t covered yet so i feel that it is about time i say hello before the question get started... i look forward more good experiences on this site.
cooper

Another member from Vegas! Congrats and welcome to the board!

Welcome
smile.gif

Welcome to the board, and I know what you mean as far as everybody on here ready to help but you better get pics up or you'll catch some ship p.s. stickers and reflectors must go also.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

You'll prob'ly like it here. Mostly!
wink.gif

--Wag--

Another member from Las Vegas??? What are the odds of that???
blues.gif

Welcome my fellow Vegan, wait that does not sound right....Well welcome any way.

PM me if you are interested in swapping Busa stories over coffe or a beer sometime. There are a few of us on the board.

John

Welcome to the board. I envy all of you who own Busa's and live in Vegas. Definitely the best of both worlds. I take around 2-3 trips to Vegas each year, next trip June 3-5, and would love it if I could somehow bring my Busa out there and just ride in the mountains. Oh yeah, and like someone said, definitely post pics without those stickers and reflectors.
smile.gif

Back