HellBoy...no,its not about me...

Yea.

pams9_copy.jpg

Haven't seen it...wanted to, but never had the time. Guess I'll get the DVD.
Dude dont waste your time. Thought it was stupid as hell. Got to be da only super hero, special person type that gets his rear end kick through the whole movie. And no super power at all. Just a stupid rock hand. I mean where run the webs, super speed, flyin or x-ray vision. shyt i would have even settled for a freakin utility belt. Your not missin anything

Haven't seen it...wanted to, but never had the time. Guess I'll get the DVD.
Dude dont waste your time. Thought it was stupid as hell.  Got to be da only super hero, special person type that gets his rear end kick through the whole movie.  And no super power at all.  Just a stupid rock hand. I mean where run the webs, super speed, flyin or x-ray vision.  shyt i would have even settled for a freakin utility belt.  Your not missin anything
well .... there ya have it....

I guess that makes one of us....actually,one of you...

well really , I guess.....JUST YOU.

hav a critically acclaimed 1....RSD.

Siscal(Gene) used to bum dance on Ebert(Rodger) all the time.....he slipped him the pickle more than once. Hopefully the same fate doesn't befall you my friend.

laugh.gif
about that Siskel and Ebert line, Rubbah.

Ok...how 'bout I meet you both halfway and just rent the DVD first?

Based solely on Rubbah's review, I went and rented it, it was pretty good. Thanks RSD.

him: He doesn't burn, and yeah he gets the crap kicked out of him some of the time but he keeps coming back.

him: He doesn't burn, and yeah he gets the crap kicked out of him some of the time but he keeps coming back.
so the guys superpower is he can take and a$$ kickin. Come on man you know in every real superhero movie the hero is supposed to run through the first 3 bad guys at least. and pickles arent really my think im more of a peach guy

what makes hellboy unique is that he is not your everyday run of the mill good guy. shyt he is even a good guy from the unlikely place of good guys

I read comics when i was a kid...never read hellboy but I still thought the movie kicked ass...oh and

milla jovovich is HOT!!!!!
mad.gif

Back