HellBoy...no,its not about me...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I'm always up for a good horror,sc-fi,or shoot-em-up...

I kinda liked this movie. Ron Pearlman did a decent job.I have never been a fan of his (Beauty an the Beast) YUK.
I'm not a fan of comics,never have been , never saw the cultural significance or the deep meaningful art , or the rich powerful text, that is supposed to lay in the pages of something titled...

Archie and Jughead or Darkman or Herman.

but for a comicbook figure turned movie idea , Hellboy was pretty funny, kind of a neat story line , an' we once again get to blame something on those German Nazi's bastids.

hav a litter-ary free 1.....RSD.

I liked this movie a lot also.

coulter1_copy.jpg

system:
martin logan main towers (ascenti)
martin logan theatre center channel
martin locan scripti rears
martin logan descent sub (more than enough to rattle a 2500sq ft house to the core)
sunfire iii processor
classe 5 channel amp (expensive, but sweet!)
denon 2900 dvd/sacd/universal player
85" stweart film screen
Optima ht56 rear projection (more sweetness)
Nordost blue heaven ii speaker cable throughout
hi current AC filters and cables throughout.

cost= 30k
moviewatching= priceless

Dayum Snake... Amazing what they can fit into a Double-Wide Nowadays I guess... I didn't know they had that kinda space inside...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell Boy Got
thumbs-up.gif
Thought it was well done... But then Again, I thought Spawn and the latest Spiderman were good as well... So what the fug do I know?

I also thought Resident Evil Was good but that could be cause I like that Skinny Wench Milla Jovovich...

laugh.gif

The Spawn cartoon series is even better than the movie which I liked.

Who is Martin Logan? Was he a Marine you knew who's stuff you took while he was deployed?

coulter1_copy.jpg

Just kiddin Snake, your the man. I guess my $3000 Klipch speakers are old tech now.
sad.gif

coulter1_copy.jpg

I owned a klipsch setup before the logans. I had the powered towers (build in subs) and they were great at least for one thing-- peeling the plaster off the walls! Those monsters put out some serious bass.

<!--EDIT|thesnake
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092338408 -->

I've been waiting to see this because I haven't seen any reviews about it.

It was pretty good snake you sure are making the best of your alone time.
Dam look at those numbers!! (posts)

Back