helibars?

Maybe have your own ones custom fabb'd? Doesn't look that hard to make an offset pipe. Price can't be to far off from buying them new.

Why don't you call Heli Bars directly? These are probably manufactured in low volume domestically. I'm sure they could make you a custom set leaving out the groove for the pinch bolt and the hole for the locator pin in the handlebar switches, probably at no extra cost.

Why don't you call Heli Bars directly? These are probably manufactured in low volume domestically. I'm sure they could make you a custom set leaving out the groove for the pinch bolt and the hole for the locator pin in the handlebar switches, probably at no extra cost.

figured I would ask because if someone here was making and selling something comparable....I would buy from a member first.??????

Maybe have your own ones custom fabb'd? Doesn't look that hard to make an offset pipe. Price can't be to far off from buying them new.

ones I had were solid bar stock. And getting them perfect without a jig would be harder than anyone expects.

I might could get you a set of blanks from them,may be a liability issue for them to sell blanks to modify but lmk if your serious and what bike setup they would be for...

Last edited:
I might could get you a set of blanks from them,may be a liability issue for them to sell blanks to modify but lmk if your serious and what bike setup they would be for...

then don't specify "to modify"...just tell them my bike does not use their lock down points.

Cost is a factor as always. But shoot me a price if you think you can swing this.

I don't want to disclose what I want them for...little secret....sorry man.

thank you you very much Daniel.

then don't specify "to modify"...just tell them my bike does not use their lock down points.

Cost is a factor as always. But shoot me a price if you think you can swing this.

I don't want to disclose what I want them for...little secret....sorry man.

thank you you very much Daniel.

let me ask because i'm sure they will ask me what bike do you want to spec them to so bar sizing is correct.do you want them in hayabusa spec just with no holes drilled in them at all?

ok they'll make them with no holes anywhere but will take 1 week to do and will be $212 tyd..

Last edited:
I have a lead on a set I might modify...if he falls through I will have to resort to new. Glad to know if I am paying the premium, they will make them how I want them.

thanks for the info!!!

Back