Haya's in the Hills 2020!!!! May 10th-May17th 2020

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
The excitement builds for the 12th year of HAYA'S IN THE HILLS. This year we will be going for the first time to the Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort in North Carolina for breathtaking views and curves to sharpen your motorcycle skills and relax with old friends, and friends you have yet to meet!!.. All bikes are welcome but we are a group of HAYABUSA owners and we look forward to riding and relaxing with you all!! This will be a WEEK long event to spend time and enjoy all Deals Gap and the surrounding area has to offer

We will be staying at the Phillips Motel and you can call to reserve cabins or individual apartments depending on the dates you wish to stay. This way its your choice of when and how long you wish to join us.

Phillips Motel Robbinsville North Carolina | Home-style motel in the Smoky Mountains

Last edited:
The excitement builds for the 12th year of HAYA'S IN THE HILLS. This year we will be going for the first time to the Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort in North Carolina for breathtaking views and curves to sharpen your motorcycle skills and relax with old friends, and friends you have yet to meet!!.. All bikes are welcome but we are a group of HAYABUSA owners and we look forward to riding and relaxing with you all!! This will be a WEEK long event to spend time and enjoy all Deals Gap and the surrounding area has to offer

View attachment 1608428

We will be staying at the Phillips Motel and you can call to reserve cabins or individual apartments depending on the dates you wish to stay. This way its your choice of when and how long you wish to join us.

Phillips Motel Robbinsville North Carolina | Home-style motel in the Smoky Mountains
What’s the dates?

oohh chris :)

what a wonderful prospecting view to "real" motorcycling !
because the very best connection between two straights is a more or less tight curve
my envy :lol: you have for 100% sure :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and with
a. front 15 mm down/lower
b. tail/rear 30 mm higher (rods 10 mm shorter)
c. and 760mm superbike handlebar

believe in me - the country road called "route napoleon" in the alps is very very similar to yours -
a ride on this route with these 3 changes becomes real joy
because great power does not flow into the steering but is free for the concentration on the track !
you only will need power of 2 fingers and the thumb to steer - you can not ride a motorcycle more relaxed !

i wish you tons ´n tons of adrenaline and joy and happiness on that fabulous track.

YES! my huge envy is with you ! :D:super::D:super:

if possible make a movie or 2 or 3 or more but please fix the camera on bike not on helmet
so man can see the angles you will have had in corners/curves ;)

that is the track i can use only 35 mi away from berlin (free riding 15 € / 15 minutes)
and i do 3-5 times a year
a bit of your route

f8a458e18503c86603dc02339a944feb_XL.jpg

Back