Haya's in the Hills 2019!!!!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
ok based on polls on Facebook group (if you haven't joined the discussion there feel free to do so for faster responses... join this page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/696861360511161/ ) we have set the dates of july 19-21 2019. the cost per attendee is $75 per person per night and that includes the cabin/house ill reserve (they are always nice) for that date and location will be updated once secured after the reservation period. i will be accepting payments via my paypal at chrisjp@neo.rr.com untill January 31st 2019 so this gives you time to make your commitment to the ride. It is always a good time!! hope to meet those of you i know and any new folks that join!!

I'm definitely in ... two questions.

1. where is cabin location ? PA, VA, NY, OH ? - will help determine if I'm riding or trailering bike from MO
2. do children pay ? - may bringing our granddaughter, she's 8

We look forward to the trip and meeting all that attend.

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
I'm definitely in ... two questions.

1. where is cabin location ? PA, VA, NY, OH ? - will help determine if I'm riding or trailering bike from MO
2. do children pay ? - may bringing our granddaughter, she's 8

We look forward to the trip and meeting all that attend.
we will be doing it in NW pa cost is $75 a night per person. i have not tracked it much on the org as i didnt think anyone was trying to come if they never went on Facebook to join the event (again faster response time) and it is all pre pay!! this way i can lock in attendees and base the size of the cabin on who is actually coming and limit my loss hosting this. if you need to get a hold of me because you dont use facebook. text me at 814 462 8081 for faster response. right now the cut off for paying up front is feb 20th. so get a hold of me if you want to come because we would love to have you. yes it is a family event and kids are welcome but due to them needing beds to sleep in and cabin size that can accommodate them, it is per person including kids.

Most likes - Past 7 days

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmad.alsahouti