Haya's in the Hills 2019!!!!

Just released !! 2019 east coast CSS events.

CSS 2019 - 1.jpg

CSS 2019 - 2.jpg

CSS 2019 - 3.jpg

Just an idea !! Add more fun to a meetup location.

ok based on polls on Facebook group (if you haven't joined the discussion there feel free to do so for faster responses... join this page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/696861360511161/ ) we have set the dates of july 19-21 2019. the cost per attendee is $75 per person per night and that includes the cabin/house ill reserve (they are always nice) for that date and location will be updated once secured after the reservation period. i will be accepting payments via my paypal at chrisjp@neo.rr.com untill January 31st 2019 so this gives you time to make your commitment to the ride. It is always a good time!! hope to meet those of you i know and any new folks that join!!

I'm definitely in ... two questions.

1. where is cabin location ? PA, VA, NY, OH ? - will help determine if I'm riding or trailering bike from MO
2. do children pay ? - may bringing our granddaughter, she's 8

We look forward to the trip and meeting all that attend.

I'm definitely in ... two questions.

1. where is cabin location ? PA, VA, NY, OH ? - will help determine if I'm riding or trailering bike from MO
2. do children pay ? - may bringing our granddaughter, she's 8

We look forward to the trip and meeting all that attend.
we will be doing it in NW pa cost is $75 a night per person. i have not tracked it much on the org as i didnt think anyone was trying to come if they never went on Facebook to join the event (again faster response time) and it is all pre pay!! this way i can lock in attendees and base the size of the cabin on who is actually coming and limit my loss hosting this. if you need to get a hold of me because you dont use facebook. text me at 814 462 8081 for faster response. right now the cut off for paying up front is feb 20th. so get a hold of me if you want to come because we would love to have you. yes it is a family event and kids are welcome but due to them needing beds to sleep in and cabin size that can accommodate them, it is per person including kids.

the cut off for pre pay has past. i will be seeking a cabin and will update with what i was able to find.

ok here we go... its a farm house and its reserved in northern pa!!
100 Acre Farm 5 Bedroom 2 Bathroom With Mountain Views and Dark Skies
1-2 bedrooms each with a queen bed. 3rd bedroom with 2 twin beds. 4th bedroom with a double bed. 5th bedroom has five twin beds. 2 full baths, library, dining room, mud room, living room. DSL, fire pit, fenced pasture, stables, trailer parking. Fly fishing, hunting, hiking, skiing, star gazing @ Cherry Springs State Park , geo-caching. Direct snowmobiling and horseback riding from our farm. Numerous state parks and the PA Grand Canyon with 30 minutes drive. Fly fishing only streams 15 minutes away. PA Wild Areas are a short drive.

it is limited to 13 guests max we currently have 5 confirmed and paid. if you wish to join us it will be on a first come first served basis.
1551061609335.png
1551061598471.png
1551061586264.png
1551061576254.png
1551061566663.png
1551061557644.png
1551061548322.png
1551061537264.png
1551061513708.png
1551061501007.png

if you wish to join us.. again its july 19-21st near couldersport pa. we have room for 8 more but i will be calculating the cost for late reserve's. you can see the event again on face book at Haya's in the Hills 2019 or text me for a faster response in case i dont see it here. 814-462-8081 hope to see you there with us!

Kiwi my friend, I'm confident that you will make a trip here happen at some point. When you do, we will plan a get-together around your schedule.
I have found the key to making dreams come true is to visualize that dream on a regular basis, and I am doing that a lot . . . so I know it will happen, and my mate rang me last night to remind me that our trip to the US is still on, and getting closer, the legal battle over his Mum's estate is over and done with the challenger crawling away licking his wounds ( huge legal bill ) so I'm feeling pretty good about that!
I asked the manager at work about taking leave during our winter (June-August) and he's okay with that, it's a quiet period for m/cycle w/shops anyway.
Tick, tick, tick. . . :thumbsup:

I have found the key to making dreams come true is to visualize that dream on a regular basis, and I am doing that a lot . . . so I know it will happen, and my mate rang me last night to remind me that our trip to the US is still on, and getting closer, the legal battle over his Mum's estate is over and done with the challenger crawling away licking his wounds ( huge legal bill ) so I'm feeling pretty good about that!
I asked the manager at work about taking leave during our winter (June-August) and he's okay with that, it's a quiet period for m/cycle w/shops anyway.
Tick, tick, tick. . . :thumbsup:
That's what I like to hear. Keep us in the loop...

Hoping you end up somewhere near the ,49thth parallel
We are on the 45th South parallel and I thought that was close to Antarctica, you really are up there on the 49th North ain't ya?
Brrrrrrrrrrr. :crazy:
I see you are not too far from Niagara Falls, I was hoping to go there on my US adventure, so will definitely make the trip across the border to a friendly commonwealth sister country to come say hi, hang out for a while (until you get sick of me lol) play some music with you on drums and me on bass, look at your lovely other half for ages on end, eat all your food and generally overstay my welcome lmao!!

1551157416736.png

you cold easily spend a day at the falls and if you have enough money you could spend a week: every hackney "museum" with every touristy thing imaginable. Madame Tussauds Wax museum ripleys believe it or not Hydor dam tours Walk under the falls Boat ride to the falls. It is one of my favourite places.

org member Nastee is joining us with a significant other.. still have room folks!

Back