Haya's in the Hills 2019!!!!

Just booked my U-Haul trailer and ordered the harness / receiver for Jeep.

Frank riveted my new chain link on the Busa and need to try and update my PC3 so maybe my LCD will communicate!!
I'm good to go just need to test ride & put plastic back on; & finished wife's truck today. See you all on Friday.

ok check in is at 4pm. address again is
pin
416 Short Run Rd, Galeton, PA 16922-9501

if you need anything call or text me 814 462 8081. ill be finishing up packing this am. washing the bike and heading out. see you all there!!

Everyone here!! Looking forward to the ride later today

image.jpg

So aside from crunch time to put the Jeep together resulting in us leaving late late late and my bike falling over in the trailer (thank goodness there wasn’t damage on that side since the other straps caught it just before death) the trip there was good..
Bottomed my bike out on the trailer and cracked lower part of fairing
The strap that broke loose chipped my fairing luckily the same one I caught on trailer...bike will come apart this week to inspect so I can get a replacement fairing or Whatever I need to fix.

It poured when I arrived and my bike was friggen soaked. Cleaned it a little the morning before our ride.

The farm house was on a mile and a half dirt road so they got me to off road my bike lol I am still crying inside....

Beautiful scenery, beautiful people!!...weekend went by too fast.

Now for the Videos....I have 2 others but they are more of me riding since I had the go pro too low on my Helmet.

2020 Haya's in the Hills is going live shortly...be looking for the event details thread today (thanksgiving) and links on facebook to see the event and group info also!!!... hope many many more can join us this year!! BIG EXCITING NEWS ON LOCATION!!...

Back