Hayas In The Hills 2017

Westbusa

Registered
just to let people know plans are starting to be made for this years event , will keep this post updated as we get ideas on when and where . awesome new giveaways this year also .

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
i am seeing lodges like i usually rent at pocono's.. some at some great prices!!...

chrisjp

Donating Member
Registered
i just put most in a group chat in facebook.. if you are not added and want to be able to hear and give quick updates.. message me on facebook or here and ill add you to the group chat

chrisjp

Donating Member
Registered
i am just days from securing the cabin and announcing the dates... i think you will be MOST PLEASED with what i am looking at

chrisjp

Donating Member
Registered
im trying to but you ignore your facebook messenger terry lol

chrisjp

Donating Member
Registered
ITS A GO!!! i just confirmed up the house in East Stroudsberg pa (Poconos region of pa) right by the NJ and Delaware borders!! the area is known for beautiful mountains and many attractions!! i will be tabulating estimated cost per person for the accommodations for the weekend. it is a 5 bedroom 2 bath house that can accommodate 20 people. it has a pool on the property! as you can tell from the pics it is a beautiful home

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mike04busa Took A Bath After The Hayas In The Hills General Bike Related Topics 9
D Rare footage from Hayas in the Hills 2012 Random Thoughts 4
Peregrine Falcon89 Hayabusa Zippo - - From Hayas in the Hills! General Bike Related Topics 10
illuminati Hayas in the hills 2010 Pictures... General Bike Related Topics 78
illuminati Hayas in the hills 2010 Pictures!!! General Bike Related Topics 2
chrisjp Hayas in the hills 2010!!! july 9th and 10th NW PA General Bike Related Topics 178
chrisjp Hayas in the hills 2010 ne gathering 2010 Haya in the Hills 199
chrisjp Haya's in the Hills 2020!!!! May 10th-May17th 2020 Current oRg Members Rides & Meets 102
chrisjp Haya's in the Hills 2019!!!! Current oRg Members Rides & Meets 78
chrisjp Haya's In The Hills 2018!!! June 15th-17th Grand Canyon of PA!! Current oRg Members Rides & Meets 38
chrisjp Soon!!! Haya's In The Hills Of The Poconos Pa July 28-30th General Bike Related Topics 13
chrisjp Pics Over The Years Of Haya's In The Hills With Great Friends And Great Times!! General Bike Related Topics 10
chrisjp Haya's In The Hills 2016 June 24th -june 26th General Bike Related Topics 32
VaBusa Haya In The Hills June 24 - 26 2016 Haya in the HIlls/Dragonazz's Grad Party! 120
chrisjp 2015 Haya's In The Hills Aug 28th-30th General Bike Related Topics 7
G 2015 HAYA's in the Hills 2015 Haya in the Hills 147
chrisjp Haya's in the Hills is a go July 23-27th in the Canaan Valley of WV General Bike Related Topics 30
VaBusa 2014 Haya in the Hills!! July 23-27 2014 Haya in the Hills 143
chrisjp Caption this pic from Haya's in the Hills Random Thoughts 17
chrisjp Caption this pic from haya's in the hills 2013 Random Thoughts 7
G Surprise guest at Haya's in the Hills! out of te Random Thoughts 15
chrisjp Haya's in the Hills 2013 is a GO! July 25-28th General Bike Related Topics 48
kitchener rider Pensylvania guys riding in for 2103 haya in the hills Random Thoughts 2
VaBusa Haya in the Hills 2013 Haya in the Hills!! 250
kitchener rider 2012 haya in the hills first official photo Random Thoughts 9
chrisjp Haya's in the Hills 2012 General Bike Related Topics 14
VaBusa New forum for Haya in the Hills! 2012 Haya in the Hills 16
chrisjp Haya's in the hills 2012 2012 Haya in the Hills 459
chrisjp 3rd annual haya's in the hills 2011 Aug 12-14 General Bike Related Topics 148
chrisjp Haya in the hills 2011 2011 Haya in the Hills 519
redkat05 To Haya in the Hills attendees..... I apologize General Bike Related Topics 10
redkat05 To Haya in the Hills attendees..... I apologize General Bike Related Topics 0
redkat05 To Haya in the Hills attendees..... I apologize General Bike Related Topics 1
kitchener rider haya in the hills all in one day 2010 Haya in the Hills 6
theshnizzle Any Canadians going to "Hayabusa in the Hills"? General Bike Related Topics 6
captain Just got back from the Black Hills of South Dakota General Bike Related Topics 33
racerV Bike night at Quaker Steak and Lube in Pleasant Hills, PA North East Gatherings 5
Kento-Moto Sunday Ride from the foot hills to the Sierra's General Bike Related Topics 7
rashad Pics from the first ANNUAL HAYA's in them thar HILLS! General Bike Related Topics 59
UncleSteve Black Hills South Dakota next year General Bike Related Topics 25
chrisjp Haya's in the Hills 2009 2010 Haya in the Hills 219
justa-busa-girl a couple pics of the bikes in the black hills Gen II Busa Information 24
Claudiorf600r After some time without lA small ride to the hills Gen II Busa Information 3
BlueHaya Some of my pics from the Meet in the Black Hills General Bike Related Topics 44
HillsRider A ride through the Hills.. General Bike Related Topics 22
Z Oil change on Gen 2 2017 Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 10
Kc0827 2017 Brocks Alienhead full system Engine and Performance mods 7
Tim R 2017 hard to start after being serviced Busa problems 9
H First impressions of my 2017 Hayabusa New Owners Forum 12
H Good news everyone, I bought a blue 2017 Hayabusa! New Owners Forum 30