Hayas In The Hills 2017

as most of you know..at the bash tasha and i totaled my bike.. we only got bumps and bruises.. should have an answer soon to insurance totaling the bike and then will work from there. yes HIH is still a go.. no plans on not continuing it. I will be honest... could use a few more participants.. we only have half the house filled... so talk it up..it is always a good time!!

if you havent seen it... we have a new bike!!! everything is going on as planned!!!

IMG_6889 (Small).jpg

Good for you Chris. A little more info if you don't mind.

How did you find this? How far away was it?
Why did the seller sell it?
What year is it - Yes I can see it's a Gen II.
How much? Or how much more did you have to give above what you got for your totaled bike?
Got any more pictures?

Good for you Chris. A little more info if you don't mind.

How did you find this? How far away was it?
Why did the seller sell it?
What year is it - Yes I can see it's a Gen II.
How much? Or how much more did you have to give above what you got for your totaled bike?
Got any more pictures?

found this on cycle trader dealer add...
seller was a dealer who had a customer buy it from them, do the mods and the flag wrap, at 6300 miles turned it in for a ducati and did another wrap
its a 2014
$9000 out the door. and i got 6900 for old bike and money for hemets and what not
yes...but id rather make you come to HIH and see it in person lol

More giveaways have been added to the box. Soon i will be showing a few things that will be given away at the event.

Everyone will get a RED kanji keychain for attending the event.

Saturday morning breakfast will be at the cabin before we ride out.

Cant wait to see everyone again and the new people that will be attending.

Only 7 more weeks.

another past attendee and original sponsor, coming back for more fun we will get to spend time with casperle !!!

Haya's in the Hills ATTENDANCE SHEET
chrisjp and mary and dragonazz (pre paid)
Jeff west and jeffery (pre paid)
Knippie (pre paid)
James Hanft jr (pre paid)
Russ and Belinda (pre paid)
casperle (pre paid

thats up to 10 people grabbing slots in 2 days and we only have 20...grab them while we got them!!!

we are now less than one month away.. time to start asking questions..ill be making last payment and getting address here in next day or two

ok last payment is made..we are all set.. soon as owner responds ill get you all the address

im anout two hours away and heading to boston that weekend, but will like to meet some of the org fellas, could you give a few more details to passer by's?

Back