Haya's in the hills 2012

FANTASTIC!!. look forward to meeting ya

oh jeff...mary commented she didnt get a shirt last time.... so add her for a 2x me a 2x and tasha a medium.

Chrisjp wife daughter thrus friday sat
Casperle
Jwest ...fri-sun
PeregrinePuppy89 - XXXXSmall
Illuminati - Large
thesnizzle
busa clubslinger Large

now the cabin can hold 12 max...we can put up a tent if need be... so ill keep this tab running as i know time and things change so here is a running total

thurs night 3
friday night 5 confirmed
sat night 9

so as soon as we confirm up people...the better...we want as many to come and have a good time....if we need more space we can look localy for hotels n such...

i have selected the 7th heaven lodge...i posted pics on page 3... so lodge is reserved and dates set.

If we are full capacity it will divide out to less per person...the cabin is 325 a night so as we get closer ill have a final figure...have usually been arround 45 with food each time...still under 100 for weekend its affordable and one heck of a good time

Heres an approximate with people divided by cost of $325 per night

People...approximate cost

5 - $65 each
6 - $55
7 - $47
8 - $41
9 - $36
10 - $33
11 - $30
12 - $27

And then food.....

hey chris, how much for the tenters? i'll be on vacation that whole week so i might just camp out.

you hanging with john if he comes down at the KOA?... as for tents at the cabin i somewhat have a clearance for one but would have to get more specifics from the owners.. so as somewhat an answer...if at cabin...i have a limit of how many may be there tent or otherwise...i can dig into this more if you want me too

the only "charge" i ask for is if you are actually staying in the cabin to share costs...(as i pay for all of it up front) if you are staying elsewhere...no charge...donations if you eating with us for food would be appreciated but it dont get too specific.

yes we do if thats what you can make, then copy the list, add your name to it for saturday night. that makes 11 for saturday night... i think the cabin max is 12...

Chrisjp wife daughter
Casperle
Jwest ...fri-sun
Illuminati - Large
thesnizzle
busa clubslinger Large
stilslo and Stephanie (Saturday Night)- 1 Lg./ 1 med.

well decided to bring my son along...so heres the new list..and chris got ya on the shirts,will take care of missed shirt...lol.

Chrisjp wife daughter
Casperle
Jwest and jeffrey ...fri night - sat night
Illuminati - Large
thesnizzle
busa clubslinger Large

ok at this point we have 10 adults and 2 kids makeing 12 (depending on how i work this with the owner) wich means fri sat night the cabin may be full (again...things happen and sometimes folks have to back out...if we need to continue to find room for folks mabey we can find close camping...i know a KOA campground is like only 3-4 miles from the cabin (gixerHP's gf parents supposedly own it and he may be down along with jen but i don't have confirmation yet... i can get with resident evil if we have possibility of hotels close he might get really good discounts on) so i dont want to discourage from folks coming...i will do all i can to accomidate all that want to come. ideas more than welcomed too

Jen and i will be confirming, in the next few days.
Ill try to find out rates for any over flow, for extra accommodations.

Jen and i will be confirming, in the next few days.
Ill try to find out rates for any over flow, for extra accommodations.

yes thank you john i would greatly appreciate it. it is disappointing these are as large as i can get accommodation wise...but we have done fairly well without having to turn away...this year i expected an increase ...but this was what was left...hopefully i can get away with 12-13 as whitele is comeing also...i texted knippie..most everyone else i know wants to come but cant confirm yet..

Chrisjp wife daughter thursday friday saturday
Casperle friday saturday
PeregrinePuppy89 - XXXXSmall fri sat?
Illuminati - Large fri sat?
thesnizzle fri sat?
busa clubslinger Large days?
whitele thurs friday saturday

this is AWESOME... im stoked

just ordered my tire, so am in!! :beerchug:

Chrisjp wife daughter thursday friday saturday
Casperle friday saturday
PeregrinePuppy89 - XXXXSmall fri sat?
Illuminati - Large fri sat?
thesnizzle fri sat?
busa clubslinger Large days?
whitele thurs friday saturday
Busa-saga Thur-sat

Back