Hayabusa will crank but not turn over due to no sparks

There's one in the service manual posted above.

The stator is only part of the charging system. If your battery has 12v+, the bike should be starting regardless of what the stator's condition is. It just won't start later as the battery drains. So I'm thinking something else...

It's the crank señsor which is located under da stator cover too... And I downloaded da manual only 18 pages

Ok I need a lil help I think I may ha e found da problem which goes bak to me dropping da bike on it's left side... I found out the crank sensor wasn't getin enough voltage and that it was u der the stator cover... Took the cover of and saw a bunch of shredded metal and two of the bolts that held stator were bent so I took out the stator and saw that the metal on the outside circle of it was being shredded I then attempted to start the bike and the stator flywheel (rotor) spun and it was lopsided so I guess because it's grinding against the stator it's not spinning fast enough to generate the voltage that the sensor needs to spark the plugs... A. Does anyone have a 2005 or similar year that will fit stator flywheel(rotor) that they can sell
E and B. What tool do you need to take off the wheel

someone please give some answeres im having the same problem now after getting whole fuel system rebuilt worked for a while then stopped throwing spark and i have done all the tests Lord t has and still the same results no spark to the plug but all the fuel and air in the world...i have my sensors connected still but still were tested tip over kick stand starter solynoid near batt,fuses checkes plug from stator tried replacing stator also ssdd, so im stuck

SO other than the fuel system rebuilt, what else is done to the bike?

Is there a PC on it?

yes on the powercommander
i have tried starting it with the factory computer hooked up and reset it by unhooking the battery when i tried..

cam shaft sensor controls the spark, try changing that, crankshaft sensor tells plugs when to fire and controls fuel injectors pulse and open duration, old post, probably solved by now.

Back