Have Spark Have Fuel Bike Cranks Wont Start

Zrultima

Registered
On my Gen I hayabusa I wanted to take it out for the weekend because its been raining heavily in miami all weekend so I wanted to take her out. I attempted to start her Friday night and she would not come on. I then did the checks fuel pump is priming went kill switch comes on Bike is in neutral I have 45 psi coming out of the fuel pump when priming and around 48 to 50 when cranking. Battery voltage is at 13.7 when ignition on and 11.65 while cranking. I took out the spark plug and have spark

Can you hear the injector solinoids working? the should click, when you pull the plug on and off, with the ignition on, you may have to pull in the clutch, can't remember.
I've heard side stand switches can cause problems and tipover switch, can also cause problems.
Also can you spray some carb cleaner down the throttle bodies and see if it fires on that. It not for too long, it's not good for the engine.
Could put some oil down the spark plug holes (3 squirts in each cylinder, should be enough) to up the compression/seal rings, if injectors, plugs, coils and fuel are all in order.

If you have fuel and spark, that only leaves timing. If nothing is firing then the ECU must be missing all 4 cylinders, which means something is way off! Do you have a PC or ECU flash? Don't know if there is a diagnostic on the ECU or not. Someone will chime in soon......

I had replaced all spark plugs and replace the fuel pump just in case after that I put in starting fluis and i would start and stay running while i kept spraying and sounded decent sorry about the delay Ive had a really bad week this week

Ok, if it runs on carb cleaner, I'd say it isn't terminal.
Fallenarch might be on the right track, check your fueses, check your relays (can't remember if there is an injector relay).
I had big issues on my bike with a faulty ckps (crankshaft position sensor), it can stop the bike from running.
Can you check to see if the injector solinoids are working?
Hope your coming week is better :).

Thank you so much I appreciate it yeah i had 3 cars go down at the same time and my bike gotten a ticket and paycheck was terrible my bike was my only way out but it wont run

Thank you so much I appreciate it yeah i had 3 cars go down at the same time and my bike gotten a ticket and paycheck was terrible my bike was my only way out but it wont run
I would suggest a pushbike but I think you would be safer if you didn't go out.

Having fuel pressure at the pump is one thing, but is the fuel flow restricted?
Check the fuel pressure regulator as well, good luck my friend.

Are your plugs wet, after cranking he bike over, if they are dry, your injectors are not opening.
Is it an outside fuel pump or in tank fuel pump?

If it runs on starting fluid, then it has to be a fuel issue
right?!? I don't see it any other way. Fuel shoots out, ......Put a gauge on it, and Verify it's pressure

Yes i put a gauge on it 45 psi on prime and then 50 psi while cranking I think I am going to have to give up and take it to the shop since I cant seem to figure it out

You stated that during cranking the voltage was 11.65, charge the battery, or replace it!

I did replace it but its not the battery my battery is good i got a new one from a friend and it was worse than what I had. I have a shorai deep cell battery best thing I ever got for this bike and its been treating me well for 4 years. I tried everything except fuses

Back