Have Spark Have Fuel Bike Cranks Wont Start

I was able to get the issue resolved it was water in the system. It seemed to have happened again i hear the fuel pump coming on i drained out all the old gas from the tank and put some new fuel in tried to start her and same issue wont start. The pump has been replaced a few montha ago can anypne chime in what to look for i hear what seems to be the injector clicking. The bike will stay running with starter fluid.

On one of the several attempts i tried.to.fore her up the f1 light started blinking came up as a c11 code which i looked up as camshaft sensor but the code never appeared again

Pull the fuel rail/injectors and crank it over. Verify you have FLOW. Think of a fire hose with the nozzle closed... There's a lot of pressure, but zero flow.
Hope this helps.

Guys I was able to remove the fuel rail unfortunately i had to grind down one of the screws i checked for pressure and verified all injectors were squirting after hours of no results i played with my idle adjustment screw and bike fired and ran good for a while I keep adjust till i had the idle up to 1400 rpm and finally stayed running. No idea how that fixes it

So i took the bike out for a test drive and notice that the bike takes a bit to start and stay running when it shuts off and i have a low speed shutter from 1k-3k rpm the bike feels like it has no power but once you accelerate past that it comes back to life any suggestions???

so In neutral at idle and reving it up it runs just fine?

I was thinking injector because you have to have it at 1,500 rpm to run. Needing more air for all the fuel. But could be as simple as a vacume leak now

I bought a camshaft position sensor since I did get the C11 code once so I want to take precaution but its hard to start and it only sputters while in gear not on idle

well thats the thing it doesnt need to be on high idle to stay on it will idle at 1100 rpm nicely its just hard to start and shudders when accelerating in gear

I checked all the lines when I removed the injector everything is plugged up or routed correctly shutter is still there hard to start is what worries me more

Hmmmmm full power after stutter, when pulling away, I’m thinking that it could be a sensor playing up, maybe the water temperature switch (screwed into the corner of the cylinder head), if the temperature sensor is telling the ecu that the engine is stone cold, it could be causing the bike to over fuel on start up and low revs, under load in low gear and clears once the revs pick up. The map sensor, that the vacuum pipe from the throttle bodies plug into, is also in control of fuel mixture or the oxygen sensor that screws into the air box, a workshop manual or google search will tell you how to check these sensors.
After cranking and no start, can you take the plugs out and see their condition?
Can you also check the compressions of the 4 cylinders, poor starting can be down to poor compressions or do a ‘leak down’ test, this would eliminate valves, rings, head gasket.
It’s also worth getting your valve clearances checked.
Hope you get some luck.

Back