No fire busa

Robshit

Registered
2005 Hayabusa is not starting I pulled out number 1 spark plug plugged it back and tried to start it, didn't start, didn't have spark from spark plug 1 I had out of motor and plugged in. So assumed none fired so wouldn't start. Thought maybe one ignition coil was bad. Pulled out number 3 and left number 1 it also had them all plugged in tried to start nothing no spark and 1 or 3 assuming 2 or 4 either. So I reversed the setup installed 1& 3 removed 2 & 4 plugged them all in tried to start nothing 2 & 4 no spark so now I know there is no spark at all. No idea what's going on. Shooting in the dark night brand new battery nothing different bought brand new stater nothing different bought brand new rectifier nothing different when I turn the key I heart the fuel pump pull the clutch hit start button hear the gears turn no codes. Doesn't start didn't have spark. With the key of I ground a test light. on the ignition coil wire on left side of plug when facing plug lights up which shows it has power. With no spark plug igniting and gears turning, it can not start. Right..? So how do I get spark plugs to ignite making spark to start my Hayabusa..? Any idea or thoughts I am more than willing to do anything suggested to buy or change I for sure will do it. If you're in Fresno California and can or will come check it out or help me out please feel free to do so I'm at 3070 E Gettysburg 93726 thank you or just gimme ideas or show up please

2005 Hayabusa is not starting I pulled out number 1 spark plug plugged it back and tried to start it, didn't start, didn't have spark from spark plug 1 I had out of motor and plugged in. So assumed none fired so wouldn't start. Thought maybe one ignition coil was bad. Pulled out number 3 and left number 1 it also had them all plugged in tried to start nothing no spark and 1 or 3 assuming 2 or 4 either. So I reversed the setup installed 1& 3 removed 2 & 4 plugged them all in tried to start nothing 2 & 4 no spark so now I know there is no spark at all. No idea what's going on. Shooting in the dark night brand new battery nothing different bought brand new stater nothing different bought brand new rectifier nothing different when I turn the key I heart the fuel pump pull the clutch hit start button hear the gears turn no codes. Doesn't start didn't have spark. With the key of I ground a test light. on the ignition coil wire on left side of plug when facing plug lights up which shows it has power. With no spark plug igniting and gears turning, it can not start. Right..? So how do I get spark plugs to ignite making spark to start my Hayabusa..? Any idea or thoughts I am more than willing to do anything suggested to buy or change I for sure will do it. If you're in Fresno California and can or will come check it out or help me out please feel free to do so I'm at 3070 E Gettysburg 93726 thank you or just gimme ideas or show up please

I wish I knew how to diagnose electrical issues especially since you’re just 40 miles away. I’ve almost never seen another Busa around here. There are enough mechanics here so someone will certainly chime in. Good luck and let me know if you ever ride north.

If you have power to coils, fuel pump runs and engine cranks I'd suspect a position sensor.

1665639156873.png

Back