Hayabusa turbo - stainless butterflies ?

Gixer

Registered
Hi.

Can someone tell me where to buy butterflies (stainless steel) for the Suzuki Hayabusa?

( Orient Express is a very expensive :-( )

Thanks

Hi.

Can someone tell me where to buy butterflies (stainless steel) for the Suzuki Hayabusa?

( Orient Express is a very expensive :-( )

Thanks

POWERHOUSE has them in stock, we always do. We sell the ones made by RCC. The ones sold by Orient are junk.:rofl:

Sometimes it happens backfire, and the withdrawal of gas, the butterflies are bent!
Do you use stainless steel butterflies and whether you have similar problems?

Thanks

Thanks

Yes, I noticed in the log data to the mixture before the poor (about AFR = 14:1)
I repaired the fuel map, the AFR is now about 11.5: 1 (on the pressure).

Stainless steel throttle plates are used as replacements when the stock plates become damaged - usually from a lean misfire.

thats kinda what i figured, ever bent the shaft though? ive havent done enough on bike to notice but the ones if seen damaged from a backfire on a car bend the shaft too.

Which brand Stainless steel blades you would recommend me to see that there are several manufacturers and opinions are different!?
Thank you very much .

hi

i drive just with one wire and that i think take away the stiffnes in the blades
best from peter

041.jpg

hi

i drive just with one wire and that i think take away the stiffnes in the blades
best from peter

If you install both cables and adjust them properly - with the correct freeplay - there will be no "stiffness" in the feel of the throttle. What are you attempting - having one cable to open the blades - is dangerous, especially with a turbo. When the bike is up on boost you run the risk of those blades staying wide open . . .

hi
i dont mean freplaystiffnes and in the gas i think and i have drive like this several years and never bend my blades,i think with one wire the force from lean mixture not kill your plates.
well it newer happend to my bike

best from peter

My throttle blades bendt two times now :firedevil: No lean fuel ! I do log air fuel map with my Motty afr so why!!!!! It happens when the rpm. passes 7500rpm, afr.11.8???

My throttle blades bendt two times now :firedevil: No lean fuel ! I do log air fuel map with my Motty afr so why!!!!! It happens when the rpm. passes 7500rpm, afr.11.8???

Are your throttle plates bending in - towards the motor - or out - away from the motor?:whistle:

It happens when on boost,the blades bending out from the engine.Blow off valve working fine.

You are at full throttle at around 7500 rpm, A/F at 11.8:1 when this happens? What is your boost level, what octane fuel are you running, and how much timing do you have pulled? :whistle:

Back