HAYABUSA the CASH Killer @@

99busaq8

Registered
why does it cost an arm and a leg to keep this bike up to par ???

i just went to the dealer and told him i wanted a high beam bulb.. had in mind that it would be around 7-9$ .. then he told me it was 37$ @@
WTF !

R U kidding me I told him :poke:

It aint no Ferrari MAN!! he laughed and said its expensive.. EXPENSIVE MY @$$!!
so i said forget it ! how much for the left & right turn signals.. complete set cuz mine are aftermarket and I dont Likey.. he said 50$ I was like MAN 13$ difference between a BULB and a WHOLE set of signals :S I feel ripped off :(

so for the first time I walked out of the dealer with ZERO in my hands ..

this sucks...

P.S ... I have 1 liver to sell B+.. need parts for the bike.. will sell for best price :banghead::poke: ARGH...

thanks big..:bowdown: but shipping costs would be around the price of a new one anyways ! GOD i wish I lived in the US.. you guys are such good friends !!!

Im not complaing that i want one now.. Im just NAGGING at the prices ! UGHGHGHG

I feel yer pain. Once we invest ourselves into such incredible machines, it just becomes a money pit, especially when you want to continually improve and look for "perfection."

btw- super nice scoot you got there. :beerchug:

it's only just begun lol
most people spring for a HID kits $150-$250
then you have to do the park light mod with tower LED's
(undertail $200, Light towers $25 ea (x2)

have fun with it. we've all spent a ton on our bikes, but that's what makes it fun (mod'n)

Do you have any kind of auto parts stores or department stores with an auto parts section there in Kuwait? High beam is a 9005 bulb, and Sylvania Silverstars are $20-$25 here in the states. Shop around, may find a (much) better deal.:thumbsup:

Walmart. Take bulb out, buy replacement. It says what "H" model bulb it is on base plate of bulb. Same illumination as stock. Plug into socket, insert socket and twist...... :super:

That is all...... :oldcool: Screw dealers......

I'll give two fitty for the liver.

:D

--Wag--

man the part stores here are the worst.. no spare prts no good quality aftermarket parts.. of course bikes get the least attention.. :s
we dont got hallmark.. i'll just wait for some more cash.. hehehe
i allready dropped around 4 and half grand on the bike.. ! and like u guys said.. it will never end !! hehehe
as for u wag !! thats kinda cheap dont ya think.. i know im desperate.. but ouch.. not that much ehehehehe :poke:

No joke man.....I had a funeral that came up and was a good distance away, the bike needed some maintainence and I was due for tires, so I had it all sone at once, and I just had the dealer do it.......STEALERSHIP is right, what a joke, they really got me, and I needed to have it done, didn't want to pay to fly, and my truck......say bye bye to gas mileage! When it was all said and done...I should have flown.

( RIGHT SHOULDER ) Is there a BA ( Busa Anonymus ) group I can join, I am addicted to my bike and it is costing me a fortune. Mod this Mod that.

( LEFT SHOULDER ) Need to wait until I get it stretched a little.

( RIGHT SHOULDER ) That money could go for food or something.

( LEFT SHOULDER ) Are you kidding me this guy is getting $250.00 for a liver, that plus a Kidney and were stretched . . and myabe a spleen. But the point is were stretched.

( RIGHT SHOULDER ) Is there a BA ( Busa Anonymus ) group I can join, I am addicted to my bike and it is costing me a fortune. Mod this Mod that.

( LEFT SHOULDER ) Are you kidding me this guy is getting $250.00 for a liver, that plus a Kidney and were stretched . . and myabe a spleen. But the point is were stretched.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

it's only just begun lol
most people spring for a HID kits $150-$250
then you have to do the park light mod with tower LED's
(undertail $200, Light towers $25 ea (x2)

have fun with it. we've all spent a ton on our bikes, but that's what makes it fun (mod'n)

:beerchug:

:laugh::lol:
I have had similar conversations with my self.

Back