Hayabusa tattoos how many of you have one?

Chris79761TX

Registered
Does anyone else have a Hayabusa tattoo? If so let us see them :thumbsup:

IMG_20120202_195239.jpg

Sign me up... I been wanting one but have not had the time..looks like thats on the back of your neck? Im going to put one on my arm..

Here is mine just had it done over Easter Long Weekend by a buddy of mine who has been tattooing for over 30 years in exchange for extended swingarm that I removed from my Busa couple years back and was collecting dust that he wanted for his 2001 GSX-R1000. After consulting with Scar before using the artwork he had designed for the Busa Stampede 2011 Apparel decided to just use the Busa key portion.
P1020372-2.jpg

P1020372-2.jpg

I've been thinking about getting one for years...I'll likely eventually just do it :laugh:

Love the ones you guys/gals have!! :thumbsup:

Thats sick piratediver!!

I was gonna get one back when i had my first busa, but then if i ever changed brands figured i'd look like an idiot, did once and almost went to a new kawi few months back lol. Have a buddy that got a giant cummins C done on his back about 7 years ago, now he just looks dumb being all die hard dmax owner lol.

I want to get a side siloute(sp) of a long low pros street busa done on my arm one of these days:thumbsup:

Thats sick piratediver!!

I was gonna get one back when i had my first busa, but then if i ever changed brands figured i'd look like an idiot, did once and almost went to a new kawi few months back lol. Have a buddy that got a giant cummins C done on his back about 7 years ago, now he just looks dumb being all die hard dmax owner lol.

I want to get a side siloute(sp) of a long low pros street busa done on my arm one of these days:thumbsup:

Thanks bro,had Jack Rudy in Anaheim do it a couple years ago(along with some broken bones to relate to the couple of crashes i've had:laugh:)...the funny part being i rode Harleys for 30 years and tattooed for 15 and never got any H-D ink myself,took the Busa to make me commit.:thumbsup:

Back