TATTOO PICS

busabrother

Registered
I know everyone one expresses themselves thru mods on their busas, but let's see how those who have tattoo's express themselves!!

Im000521.jpg

Okay, here's a few of mine...I don't have digitals of all of them.

Thought I had a pic of the Eagle/Flag on my back, but I can't find it.
sad.gif

I only have one tattoo at the moment...not only am I a busaholic, I'm also a parrot head...
smile.gif

tattoo3.jpg

stkr00,

My brother, although I am a aviator, I must say that I respect and love my brothers that spend six months under the sea.

Cool tat.

Paul

CDR USNR

Thanks Lazerblade.
biggrin.gif

As long as you don't care about seeing the sun, or getting mail, then it's really not that big of a deal.

I can also respect the aviators for their skills, and responsibilities. I got my Private Pilot's license a couple of years ago. I still can't imagine what it must be like to land on an aircraft carrier though.

Jim

MM1(SS) - nuke!

here is my cover up job
i got a crappy one when i was 16 when i was 20 i got it cover up with a flame patch

tat.jpg

at least it looked like one before it fadded to crap
They all fade, but the memories never do. I'll have to get the digital camera out and get pics of my other ones. I have 6 total, but one I count twice, so 7 in my mind, since I had it expanded and they had to go over the entire thing AGAIN.

Someone on here has to have the Kanji tattooed on 'em.

They all fade, but the memories never do.  I'll have to get the digital camera out and get pics of my other ones.  I have 6 total, but one I count twice, so 7 in my mind, since I had it expanded and they had to go over the entire thing AGAIN.

I believe Rubbersidedown (RSD) had the Kanji on his arm...he's been gone from here for months now...

I've been tossing around getting that one as well...just not sure yet...

I was going to get a 207mph tattoo but figured i will have to keep changing it. Maybe when i am 90 years old or so.

They all fade, but the memories never do. I'll have to get the digital camera out and get pics of my other ones. I have 6 total, but one I count twice, so 7 in my mind, since I had it expanded and they had to go over the entire thing AGAIN.

I believe Rubbersidedown (RSD) had the Kanji on his arm...he's been gone from here for months now...

I've been tossing around getting that one as well...just not sure yet...
Was he the one who had it on the inside of his forearm? I think I remember seeing a pic of that on here before.

I was going to get a 207mph tattoo but figured i will have to keep changing it. Maybe when i am 90 years old or so.
Go ahead and get it now. You can always have the 207 MPH at the bottom, and then as you break you're records, you just have them correct it with a single line through and intial/date.

Just make sure you have room below it for all the corrections.
biggrin.gif

Back