Hayabusa Streetfighter

you should relocate the coolant resevoir to underneath the tank, spray the motor/frame black, clean the wiring up, maybe some new handlebars, maybe a solo seat as well.. should look pimp.

why are you doing all this though?

I prefer the streetfighter look, plenty of purists out there.
argue.gif
cussing.gif

you should sell your whole tail section/subframe and get one off a gixxer and make it fit. Would be sick

I like what it sez under your post.... She's fugly right now--- you have to better IMHO and of course
to each his own i think it goes--- Yep all of us do mod's--me too--Some think saddlebags on a Busa is just wrong-- hard bags---It's so funny how few people know what a Busa is anyway-- then with the bags [don't weigh squat empty] Call it Super Stealth and best of all still a rockin' Busa since i weigh no more than 160 with all my gear on. okeedoki ? All in good fun
biggrin.gif

You need to buy a MOPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Final installment of the streetfighter files. I'm returning it to stock and going to sell whole - only $7k. Been my daily driver for the summer.
For all you player haters
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

When your name is on the title then you can do whateva ya want.
AAAssjani.gif

Busas r bout tha powa - - if you want the looks get somethin' cheepa and dip it in chrome like all the other showboats
muscle.gif

00000090.JPG

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

take some advice man??? listen to some of the guys on here. but it is your bike i guess

It's the paint & graphics that kill it for me.....looks like "bass boat" metalflake...

i hope this guy buys a zx14 so he can go fugly that thing up instead of a busa

OK enough already.. It is his bike and at least we have to give him credit for trying something different..BOY DO I MEAN DIFFERENT.. But it is his to do with as he pleases ..Not sure what look you was going for but The post about the bass boat is pretty close.. Personally i would have flat blacked everything out shortened the pipes to where they barely came out from under the bike..And put a cafe racer front clip for the head light but thats just my opinion..And we all have them.. Peace.

Don't return it to stock! It looks awesome, these guys don't know what they're talking about. And actually since I like it so much and everyone else is raggin on ya for your creativity, you should send me the fairing bolts and those little black plastic pins that you won't be needing anymore. PM me and I'll give you my address. Again man that bike ROCKS!

i wish i could be generous about your efforts but uh? f#ck it! i'll say it, that bike is taking a "dirt nap". dude, you should not be allowed to own a bike. call up x to the z and see if he could pimp your ride!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
playa' hater' ha!
laugh.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Cornform @ your own risk,[/QUOTE]

Why would I want to form corn? I see your spelling skills are on a par with your painting talent.........

any sell out can put paint and a pipe on a bike.:p[/QUOTE]

Yes, but obviously it takes a complete assclown to ruin a busa completely.....

It's your bike, and you have the right to totally bastardize it like you did, I'm not disputing that, but when you post pictures of the worst looking Busa ever, don't get all offended when people tell you it sucks. Oh yeah, removing fairings, putting a different headlight on it, painting it a bass boat sparkle color that looks like it was applied by a blind epileptic, and some $3 exhaust tips doesn't make it a streetfighter. Don't disrespect the term by including it in the description of your partial-birth abortion of a bike.

Don't return it to stock!  It looks awesome, these guys don't know what they're talking about.  And actually since I like it so much and everyone else is raggin on ya for your creativity, you should send me the fairing bolts and those little black plastic pins that you won't be needing anymore.  PM me and I'll give you my address.  Again man that bike ROCKS!
lmao

Cornform @ your own risk,

Why would I want to form corn? I see your spelling skills are on a par with your painting talent.........

any sell out can put paint and a pipe on a bike.:p[/QUOTE]

Yes, but obviously it takes a complete assclown to ruin a busa completely.....

It's your bike, and you have the right to totally bastardize it like you did, I'm not disputing that, but when you post pictures of the worst looking Busa ever, don't get all offended when people tell you it sucks. Oh yeah, removing fairings, putting a different headlight on it, painting it a bass boat sparkle color that looks like it was applied by a blind epileptic, and some $3 exhaust tips doesn't make it a streetfighter. Don't disrespect the term by including it in the description of your partial-birth abortion of a bike.[/QUOTE]
OMFG....This has to be the most Fuged up thread I’ve ever read. This thread has it all, Humor, tragedy, anguish, sarcasm, and anger. I’m not sure if the owner of the Bus-Abortion is pulling our leg with this stuff (Possibly a rogue Kawi owner looking to mess with our heads), or this guy just has an extreme case of apathy for his Busa.

Back