Hayabusa pop up noice under 4000 rpm

Naresh gangwani

Registered
Helo sir i am having a small issue with my 2017 hayabusa
While cruising on 2000-3000 rpm there is a pop up sound coming ….if m on above 4000 rpm there is no problem running smooth…bt on 2000-4000 rpm ithere is pop up sound coming up while leaving the throttle please help me with this I recently changed the spark plug also bt it is still there

If you're rolling off the throttle and getting some deceleration popping, that might be completely normal. My 08 doesn't do it but that is probably the mapping I put in when I installed my full system exhaust. It was a map created by the supplier I bought the pipe from.

If you have an aftermarket exhaust, you might be able to reduce or eliminate the popping with a good AFR tune. Personally, I love deceleration pops. If it's just running a little rich at 0% throttle, I'd leave it alone and enjoy the sound.

If you're rolling off the throttle and getting some deceleration popping, that might be completely normal. My 08 doesn't do it but that is probably the mapping I put in when I installed my full system exhaust. It was a map created by the supplier I bought the pipe from.

If you have an aftermarket exhaust, you might be able to reduce or eliminate the popping with a good AFR tune. Personally, I love deceleration pops. If it's just running a little rich at 0% throttle, I'd leave it alone and enjoy the sound.
Deceleration popping is different i njoy that ….bt this i am just crusing and under 4000 rpm the popping sounds comes while deceleration

If the popping is coming from your muffler when you decelerate, that would be deceleration popping. My busa never did that but my ZX-14 did it very much a little at 4000 rpm and a lot at 2500.

Is the pop you are describing coming from somewhere other than the exhaust?

Helo sir i am having a small issue with my 2017 hayabusa
While cruising on 2000-3000 rpm there is a pop up sound coming ….if m on above 4000 rpm there is no problem running smooth…bt on 2000-4000 rpm ithere is pop up sound coming up while leaving the throttle please help me with this I recently changed the spark plug also bt it is still there
If you recently changed plugs make sure you reinstalled the airbox correctly and didn't mix up the hoses. Almost sounds like a PAIR valve issue.

If the popping is coming from your muffler when you decelerate, that would be deceleration popping. My busa never did that but my ZX-14 did it very much a little at 4000 rpm and a lot at 2500.

Is the pop you are describing coming from somewhere other than the exhaust?
It is from exhaust

This is the correct way it goes in. Screen facing up. I don't know if it will fit with the screen facing down.
pull.ducts.jpg

I have my entire PAIR removed and blockoff plates ubstalled. Mine still never pops except for rare occasions on a hot day when I'm riding hard it might pop once.

Back