Hayabusa.org Baton

Got the baton (and bike) out for a ride this morning.....didn't go far as it was basically a shake down run for the bike and I...

IMG_0659.JPG

I know u used to race, those look like foam ones and not the stomp grip knobby plastic ones. Seems more comfy
They are more like a grippy rubber, because I wear ballistic nylon gear and the inside of my knees have cordura on them, I notice they don't slide around in the very rare instances when I lean the big 'ol brute over....they are "Snake Skin" grips.

I find I use my knees a lot when braking to keep my hips positioned properly..

I guess I've been riding so long, most of it is instinctive and I don't really think about it...

I got out this morning to run errands on the Bumblebee and found some flowers for it to sniff...

Of note, the baton that Bryan made is also on the tank bag Bryan sent me....so it's a bit of Sugarland Texas in Ontario....

IMG_0662.JPG

I do like those tail end light pods..
Look super clean and look like they fit well
They fit as good as the OEM ones do.....

When they came, I thought the box was empty as they weigh nothing.

They have the same weave as my Yosh can...if I had duels on the bike they would have really worked well for that.

Reactions: c10
They fit as good as the OEM ones do.....

When they came, I thought the box was empty as they weigh nothing.

They have the same weave as my Yosh can...if I had duels on the bike they would have really worked well for that.
Oh, thats good to know.
May I ask what make brand or link please?

Took the baton for a ride to Ottawa (2 hrs away) and dropped in at a Suzuki dealership to eye-ball a Gen 3...and introduce the baton to one....

Looks like a Hayabusa, feels like a Hayabusa but isn't inexpensive....$25,200 out the door...too much for my taste...

I sat on it and just like @sixpack777 said, the seat is narrower but the position felt just like my gen 2 except the pegs as I have drop pegs....

It sure felt heavy in stock form.....a lot heavier than my gen 2.

IMG_0667.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

You guys are going to have to get it back to me at some point so I can sign it and take it for a spin on the new bike I ordered . It may get here by July
I'll send it back to you in June....

It will look good on your new Gen 3.......Ram Jam the second....

Back