Hayabusa In Cycle World

war69

Registered
Got the new Cycle World in the mail today. Nice write up. Hope this scan works for you.

Scan10001.jpg

I was going to write cw and say blue/silver is the fastest color but nice write up anyway :rofl:

Rockethed using Tapatalk

Read it at the station yesturday.. another guy rode his Fire Fighter edition HD to work. Always calling my rides a girls car.. or girl bike.. or similar filth. Let him read about it.. was fun times :thumbsup:

Read the article yesterday back in the lunchroom. Made me happy to see the guy's first choice was the Hayabusa after being out of the game for a little while

:thumbsup:

As positive as the article portrays the timeless Hayabusa, why do they never speak of the amazing transformative properties of this motorcycle? I am refering to what happens to this bike with suspension, tuning and brake mods.
The % of Busa owners that leave their bikes totally stock is what....less than 5%? Really, for all motorcycles, I get tired of motojournalists writing as though people only care about bone stock scooters as though we are not allowed to improve them.
I have 20 years of magazines that portray this bone stock stuff and just wish they would make an effort to go a little deeper into true ownership.
Any of us veteran riders could "select a bike from the garage", ride it and comment on it's attributes......that's not enough for me. Raydog

As positive as the article portrays the timeless Hayabusa, why do they never speak of the amazing transformative properties of this motorcycle? I am refering to what happens to this bike with suspension, tuning and brake mods.
The % of Busa owners that leave their bikes totally stock is what....less than 5%? Really, for all motorcycles, I get tired of motojournalists writing as though people only care about bone stock scooters as though we are not allowed to improve them.
I have 20 years of magazines that portray this bone stock stuff and just wish they would make an effort to go a little deeper into true ownership.
Any of us veteran riders could "select a bike from the garage", ride it and comment on it's attributes......that's not enough for me. Raydog

Damn raydog...hadnt thought of it that way..gotta side with you on that:thumbsup::bowdown:

Back