Hayabusa Gen 1 Engine Swap

Next project after putting this engine in this weekend is painting a set of fairings I bought off Facebook marketplace, I'll start a thread for that and try to be as detailed as possible, step by step process with pics. I've decided on a color to go with and I think it'll look nice and unique. I still need an additional front fender and nose fairing if anyone's got the hook up!!!

Definitely !

Going to get
all up in there
on Saturday !

:banana:

#CustomPainting~ #HayabusaFairing ~ #YouGotThis ~ #THEoRg *

#CustomPainting~ #HayabusaFairing ~ #YouGotThis ~ #THEoRg *

C'mon now, who HASN'T seen that donk yet?! hahaha I find a ton of good vids on Youtube as well

All done! Going to pick up some oil and coolant, then it’s fairings and time for a ride!!

image.jpg

First post op ride complete! Think I need to adjust the thrust adjusters, had broken the “special tool” apparently my torque wrench lies to me.
- discovered a broken tooth on the rear sprocket.
- Need to adjust throttle free play.

On the plus side, this new motor had less mileage, pair system delete, and a lighter weight front sprocket!
Next up is a lightweight rear sprocket, a new rear tire, and a trip to powerhouse for a dyno/tune eventually.

going to start prepping the second set of fairings and tank for paint. I’ll start a new thread whenever I start that one.

Next project after putting this engine in this weekend is painting a set of fairings I bought off Facebook marketplace, I'll start a thread for that and try to be as detailed as possible, step by step process with pics. I've decided on a color to go with and I think it'll look nice and unique. I still need an additional front fender and nose fairing if anyone's got the hook up!!!
I have both I need to look in storage

Back