Hayabusa Drag Race...

Here's a few things that I've heard given to my shift in the past month or so...

"A cat tried to run inside the complainant's residence when she opened the door to go to work and she wants a Deputy to come out to talk with her..."

"Complainant said that the ice cream man drove by with the music playing and didn't stop in front of her house. She wants to meet with a Deputy..."

"Complainant said that an airplane flew over her house and it was flying lower than she thought it should. She wants a Deputy to 10-25 (<~ meet) with her at her residence..."

"Complainant advises she forgot her gate code at (name left out) Storage and can't get in to get to her storage unit. She wants a Deputy to come and give her advice on how to get in..."
I dunno.... Sounds like BT's squeeze setting up on the job dates!
rock.gif
tounge.gif
devil.gif
Lol...
biggrin.gif

Someone may have touched on this perspective...I believe the tire was destined to blow at some point when it did with the motorcycle involved or while attempting to stop a vehicle...To me it was just a matter of time...It's unfortunate for us that a cycle was some how involved...It's also very sad and unfurtunate that the Troopers garage did not notice a problem with the tire and correct it...

I've travelled on the Florida highways and did does not suprise me that another motorist could have gotten a detailed description of the vehicles they believe to have been racing...Every motorist down there is doing close to 90mph and if they were racing a 100mph they weren't just burning up the road...

Probable cause did exsist for an arrest to be made of the operator of the suspect motorcycle because the traffic offenses had elevated to felony offenses...Now a conviction is another thread...
evil.gif

Back