What will a power commander do for me?

guardrail then woods. was kind of a screweded up evening. woke up in the back of an ambulance. evem worse is i had to text the gf to pick me up at he hospital. don't ride depressed, nothin good happens.
so you slammed into a guard rail and into the woods, you're lucky you aren't dead, so you are smiteing God by buying another bike that you almost died on to finish the deed? Makes sense.
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Hello Hayabusa brothers,

Was told today that I need a Power Commander to really unleash the busa.  I am sure that it will be an improvement over stock but is it worth it?  Not looking to race anyone or drag or anything like that.  Just like canyon carving with the busa.  Will it allow the engine to work more efficently?
Yes....combine it with a good exhaust (bolt-ons or full system) and a BMC filter....and select the appropiate map from dynojets website, or use the map the exhaust maker supplies, and it'll make a BIG diff in peformance, and raise the fun factor nicely  
winkold.gif

Just make sure you do the map right, or download the right one if you go that route. Otherwise it'll run like crap, stall, sputter, crap out, and most of all PISS YOU OFF!! Lol. I know a guy that did that. Blammed it on the pc and got rid of it. He just had the wrong map in it. . .

Back