Hayabusa - B King cross

COSTS>>> The rear end was second hand from a breakers £300.00 pound including the subframe, the problem with the gsxr1000 conversion is the massive costs involved, the beauty of this conversion is the price... regards john.

wait, the b-king subby bolts on? holy crap, i may have to do something like this...

now that i look closer, you may want to shorten the subframe between where the subframe mounts to the bike and where the body work bolts on. there's a gap between the seat and the tank. other than that it looks pretty rad.

lol, reading into it, you modified the subby to fit, and it's 6 over. i think you figured out a good way to hide a stretch. i couldn't tell immediately that it was 6 over. that's a pretty cool setup you have there man. i can't stop looking at the pictures

:beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader:been looking for a change love my baby but love to mod her. Chances of you helping others pick up a rear assembly to do mode none in my area.:laugh:

i like that.... just cant be without a 2up option.. no way no how..
the under tails look really good..
and the 6in is hardly notice able..

I think I want to do this. How strong is the subby?
Posted via Mobile Device

Re: Hayabusa - B King cross ** up-date**

any updates?

Well where do i start: got rid of the 6inch over swing arm and put the standard arm back on but filled the spaces in the arm with 3mm ali, linished to smooth finish, looks verry motogp, converted the swing arm to take a set of rsvr dymags and converted the under arm brake to a brembo sliding caliper, (rsvr wheels fit straight in) then had some ali wheel adjusters / paddock stand sliders that fit into the busa swingarm... i wanted to follow Rad Greeves racing busa idea so iv built a 1400 bigbore running in a big bang firing order (1+4) then 2+3 so its a 1400 triple with 4 pistons, ported and flowed the head and epoxy welded the inlets and exits on the head, converted the standard valves to titanium with the lighter springs, cam chain conversion with heavy duty studs... developed a kit ECU and bespoke loom package spercific for the big bang engine firing order thats gives you full data logging for both engine and rider set up...(and its not a motec ecu either) changed the standard forks to gsxr1000 k6 radial forks with rsvr dymags on the front end.. running brembo all over discs / masters... just about to start building the bigbang exhaust system and then its off to the dyno for a few days.... so you could say iv been a bit busy.. photos to follow in a few weeks, regards john

put some attachements to this link more to follow

002.jpg

010.jpg

008.jpg

002.jpg

010.jpg

008.jpg

Toss that front fender & tie in the shape of the B-King rear end.

Go with a stubby GSXR1000 fender and it'll likely change the whole look for you!

7839604448_3d3cd994cc_b.jpg

7839605994_bba4d60f4e_b.jpg

Back